Iron Man Comiquette Exclusive Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azog

Super Freak
Reaction score
Figured I would kick of the tribute to the very cool Exclusive version of Sideshow's Comiquette

More images HERE

gallery_1_173_68436.jpg

gallery_1_173_288236.jpg

gallery_1_173_58627.jpg

More images HERE

many cancelled yet I still have not gotten a convertion e-mail :monkey2

carbo-fation said:
Hey Toe, PM Domer! He's selling one of his!!

yeah but he is all the way from Germany. I'm not down to paying alot for shipping :monkey2 But, Adam of Darkshadows should have one for me, I hope :monkey2

2 Words........... F#!@$@in AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......... Cant wait for mine .... but no shipping Notice yet:monkey2

Very Nice Review and Pics!!.......... I hope I get My Shipping Notice Today I am Growing Inpatient!!!!:eek:

I think this is one of those instances where a different paint job would have been a more interesting exclusive. The Tony Stark head is a waste. Most people will probably leave that in the box.

any one else got theirs??? seems like only a handful are getting this bad boy. ...just want to see some more pics ...:monkey1

I didn't know this piece was shipping already! I didn't get no news about it for sure. Guess the EU is getting this after the US again. Did anyone in the EU get a mail about this one yet?

Back