Marmit 1:6 Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamFett

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for any, and all info on this particular fett. please post pics if ya have them. thanks :wave

I saw one in the classifieds the other day, not sure if it was here or ver at Rebelscum (think it was here though)

Theres a boardie selling one for $60 bucks shipped loose in the trade section. If you wanted a marmit and aren't a box freak, I'd go that route. If you are a box freak, I'd still go that route and watch for someone selling an empty SSC box on Ebay.

The Marmitt Boba Fett is really cool. If I remember correctly this line of figures is based on the actual costumes in the film rather than the character. That's why the base body underneath is no frills and actually looks more like a pose able dummy and not an actual action figure. The body is pretty plain but it accentuates the beauty of the costume. I was able to win an auction on EBay for a complete but loose one with an old 13" Kenner Boba Fett from 1979 for like 60.00. Around 2001 the Marmitt Fett was gonna run you over 150 to 200 but in todays market it's nowhere even close. With what Medicom and now Sideshow has done with this character there just isn't the demand like there used to be. Happy hunting.

It's a good figure(as are all the Marmits).Costume details are good, articulation is okay. I'm quite happy with mine...PS

i casnt find the dudes thread in the trade section about the marmit fett...someone help me.

My marmit Boba Fett :)

KP1_8730_merge120x80_800.jpg

1/6 Star Wars Photography [CLICK HERE]

Hey man, I responded to your PM. Yes that is my thread. I have him up for sale with no box. However he is complete and there is nothing wrong with him. Let me know if you want him.

Hey man, I responded to your PM. Yes that is my thread. I have him up for sale with no box. However he is complete and there is nothing wrong with him. Let me know if you want him.[/QUOT

read, and replied. thanks man!...:yess:

Anybody have any comparison pictures of the other 1/6 fetts?

i posted this in the ssc BF thread
ssc.........medi...........marmit
3bfs3.jpg

3bfs2.jpg

3bfs3.jpg

i hacked the hell out of my marmit since this pic though. nice but needs a body swap & the chest armor cut & spliced onto a cloth vest.

i posted this in the ssc BF thread
ssc.........medi...........marmit
3bfs3.jpg

3bfs2.jpg

3bfs3.jpg

i hacked the hell out of my marmit since this pic though. nice but needs a body swap & the chest armor cut & spliced onto a cloth vest.

Dang..didnt realize how tiny medi fett is..lol..bro, think you can do a side by side of the shin tools from the SSC fett and medi fett?....Lost one,and broke another so only replacements available are SSC fetts.

Back