Wolvie Comiquette - Regular Upgraded to Exclusive Edition!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NSFolsom

I Ain't Fraid Of No Ghost
Reaction score
Robin said:
Dear Collector,

We are contacting you regarding your recent pre-order with us for the
Wolverine Comiquette, item #9003, for $179.99. It has come to our attention
that we do have an exclusive version available to you rather then the
regular edition. As a courtesy to you, we will be upgrading your item from a
regular to an exclusive Wolverine Comiquette, item #90031, which includes a
unique unmasked portrait, at no additional charge.

Your item will begin processing early next week, and begin shipping out to
you the week of August 21st. If you need to update your credit card or
shipping information, we ask that you call us immediately. Do not update
your online account as we may not receive any new information prior to
processing your order.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions about your order!

Best regards,
Robin

Robin Selvaggi
Customer Service

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA
Thank you, Robin! Thank you, Sideshow! I can't wait so receive this piece, Iron Man Comiquette or the Magneto Comiquette! (Now if I could just secure an exclusive Iron Man Comiquette)
:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Last edited:
Congratulations!

I had to cancel mine, so it would make me happy to think that one collector's loss is another's gain.

(And it just goes to show why ordering regular editions from Sideshow can benefit you from time to time.)

That is exactly what I got from SS today!!! Thanks a lot SS you guys are definitely the best!

congrats

guess there might be lots of cancellations with this wolvie, which means -finally- we will not see any more wolverine from Sideshow

(Did I mention I hate same characters being produced over and over again but still buying them :D )

It was very painfull, and I could only do it in a stoned stupor, but I had to cancel this one..

The 1/5 scale irked me a little too much... Its all in the display for me and the mismatch in scale made me do it..

Now lets get a 1/4 scale PF in the brown outfit please... pretty please...

I cancelled mine a few weeks back as well. I'm glad collectors here are getting hooked up. Congrats!

It also speaks volumes about the saturation of Wolverines out there. For them to upgrade people means that there was nobody left on the Wait List and they got many, many cancels. Meaning they rather convert direct orders and then give the regulars to fulfill as many dealer orders as possible.

Also, Spidey PF Ex. low quantity alert bar keeps going up but we all knew that :rolleyes:

Bodie The Cursed said:
It was very painfull, and I could only do it in a stoned stupor, but I had to cancel this one..

The 1/5 scale irked me a little too much... Its all in the display for me and the mismatch in scale made me do it..

Now lets get a 1/4 scale PF in the brown outfit please... pretty please...

Just to clarify, This Wolvie comiquette is exactly 1/4 scale. Is he shorter than most of the other 1/4 scale pieces...YES, but only because the character is supposed to be 5'3" tall. In 1/4 scale calculations 1 foot of height should translate to 3 inches of sculpture. An average 6 ft. individual should measure 18 inches. A 5'3" individual should measure 15 inches. I sculpted the piece to measure 15 inches if he were standing erect.

The Ghostrider maquettes were the pieces that were slightly smaller than 1/4 scale...probaly 1/5 scale.

Bodie The Cursed said:

Ray Villafane said:
Just to clarify, This Wolvie comiquette is exactly 1/4 scale.

ouch :monkey1

Back