PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Last Airbender/Legend of Korra figures?

GodzillaSpawn
07-22-2012, 05:43 PM
Anybody else wish someone would pick up a license for higher-end figures or statues from this series. Maybe even like a Revoltech I'd be happy with. Especially with seemingly no figures being released from the new series. I'd love an Amon figure. Thoughts?

ironwez20
07-22-2012, 05:55 PM
Would be nice if they would give us proper figures like zuko, ang , katara from season 3 I also want sexy korra and the second Iroh along with bolin and mako.

GodzillaSpawn
07-22-2012, 06:21 PM
I'd also like Blue Spirit, fire lord Zuko, a better Avatar Aang, the white lotus clan

lerath666
07-23-2012, 10:14 AM
I'd buy anything high quality that was made.
Even if they went for the carpy Live action version.

riky
07-23-2012, 10:37 AM
Would love to see something from the animated series, but wouldn't be interested in anything from. The live action film.

Grange Wallis
07-25-2012, 04:07 PM
Definitely... One of the best animated series ever! S.H.FiguARTs would do well to pick these up!

GodzillaSpawn
07-25-2012, 06:28 PM
Definitely... One of the best animated series ever! S.H.FiguARTs would do well to pick these up!

AGREED on both statements.

I just can't get with the craptastic toys that came out with this show.

diecast
07-27-2012, 05:21 PM
if they ever did animated maquettes, id be all over them. im actually surprised this hasnt happened yet quite honestly.

not terribly interested in action figues, but some high end statues can take my money now.

JediSword
08-03-2013, 09:00 PM
Anybody else wish someone would pick up a license for higher-end figures or statues from this series. Maybe even like a Revoltech I'd be happy with. Especially with seemingly no figures being released from the new series. I'd love an Amon figure. Thoughts?

Dude I have been searching online for Korra statues ever since the show launched. It made me want to go back and fully watch the original. Believe it or not I did a search to find this thread cause otherwise I was going to start one lol. I can't believe SS and to be honest no other big company has picked up the Avatar license to do some awesome things with it. If not SS i'd love to see PCS pick it up cause i like the way they do animated and game based characters that stick to the originals without veering too far away from what we expect and love from these characters. Would love an kid Ang and Korra and if my wallet and mortgage can take it, then I'd love to expand that collection. Please sideshow pleaaaassssee:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:: pray::pray::pray:

JediSword
08-04-2013, 03:02 AM
I cant believe this thread started just over a year ago and 1. No damn licenses 2. still less than one page long. 3. no damn licenses.

With all the crazy nonsense SS picks up and doesn't ever do, this could be a great license for them to pick up and let sit on the back burner for a couple of years lol.

Ive seen that happen to lots of licenses. This way we at least know SOMETHING is in the Works please K O R R A

WolfStark
08-04-2013, 04:08 PM
I just started watching the series (8/12 at the moment), because I wanted to wait for the BluRay release but I was confident this series is going to rock after TLA was already one of my favorite show more orientied to children. And Korra does rock! I am reading the artbook, looking at all those great artworks and damn I want merchandise! Yeah there are t-shirts and iPhone cases but is that really what I want? Nope. I want a Korra figure. I don't care who is getting the licence, hell spread it and give me bomb of figures! Every single game of the guys behind Dragons Crown is getting statues but a big international show like Avatar is getting nothing. That is crazy! I can't believe the people that would be interested could be such a minority, that it's not worth producing at least Korra herself. Goddess, I wouldn't hesitate a second as long as the quality is good.

ironwez20
08-04-2013, 04:27 PM
****! I thought there was an announcement!!!

JediSword
08-04-2013, 08:09 PM
:hi5::clap:yess::horror:lol:rock:rock:rockKorra is coming back in Book2: Spirits this September

GodzillaSpawn
08-07-2013, 11:41 AM
im ready for some more spirit Aang

Capt.Yesterday
07-02-2014, 06:04 PM
Wish we could get some Korra figures

JediSword
07-23-2014, 03:44 PM
Seriously! Why is no one making these. Watching season 3 of Korra now actually when in stumbled upon this thread

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Adolfo
08-31-2014, 10:53 AM
Dark Horse I believe will unveil a LoK Ang Memorial Republic City statue...saw pics from the SF site...looked real good and if they do it I am buying

JediSword
09-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Dark Horse I believe will unveil a LoK Ang Memorial Republic City statue...saw pics from the SF site...looked real good and if they do it I am buying
Someone needs to do statues of the characters. If you don't mind could you post the link?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

DarkMario616
09-02-2014, 05:28 AM
http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=4895922#post4895922

Sick. Lok merchandise ftw!

JediSword
09-02-2014, 05:49 AM
http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=4895922#post4895922

Sick. Lok merchandise ftw!
Thanks man. Looks like Dark Horse has the license. Would love PCS or SSC to pick it up. Oh man imagine Hot Toys picked it up? We'd get EVERYONE Lol or no one lmao

ironwez20
09-02-2014, 06:06 AM
Why does everyone always want hot toys for everything. Medicom would do a better job then HT in my opnion and by the way we need ****ing figures from this show since the original TLA. Im not talking about those crappy mattel figures im talking actual good statues and good figures. Its quite sad how popular the series is and we dont have any good merch yet.

JediSword
09-02-2014, 06:09 AM
Why does everyone always want hot toys for everything. Medicom would do a better job then HT in my opnion and by the way we need ****ing figures from this show since the original TLA. Im not talking about those crappy mattel figures im talking actual good statues and good figures. Its quite sad how popular the series is and we dont have any good merch yet.

This post is a joke right? Lmao no one on their right minds would go for a Medicom any thing over Hot Toys IMO.
With HT we'd get ridiculously amazing likenesses and their figures won't break down in 6 months.

But you're right we NEED something from this series of shows

ironwez20
09-02-2014, 11:29 PM
And with Hot toys we'd get an announcement with no figure for three or four yrs due to them churning out crappy iron men and by the time we get a figure it will be somone people dont want. I had my medicom figures for yrs and they arent bad at all.

JediSword
09-03-2014, 11:21 AM
And with Hot toys we'd get an announcement with no figure for three or four yrs due to them churning out crappy iron men and by the time we get a figure it will be somone people dont want. I had my medicom figures for yrs and they arent bad at all.
Lol for real that's a real piss off about HT, like that MJ fig was canceled after 4 years like wtf. Ive just heard multiple have horrible issues with the materials on Medicom figs breaking down and/or apart that's why

amalak
09-03-2014, 12:33 PM
Medicom, imo, does better anime likenesses but always crappier clothes. I have no idea which I would prefer tbh

JediSword
09-03-2014, 12:38 PM
Medicom, imo, does better anime likenesses but always crappier clothes. I have no idea which I would prefer tbh
Yeah their old DB/Z stuff was amazing but clothes sucked. I would rather not sacrifice either and IMO Hot Toys' face sculpts are leagues beyond what Medicom delivers

JediSword
10-11-2014, 11:51 AM
Not sure if anyone is still watching this show, but for me the past two seasons haven't been great. So far I'm 2 episodes in this season and it is ****ing fantastic. It has the potential to be one of the best seasons of Korra ever! Happy watching

CallMeTheDoctor
10-23-2014, 11:31 AM
Only seen season 1 and I need Korra fig (hair down, no doubt!)

This **** is soo dope! :panic:

JediSword
10-23-2014, 11:43 AM
Only seen season 1 and I need Korra fig (hair down, no doubt!)

This **** is soo dope! :panic:
Hahaha about time you found this thread bro. Yeah man it wasnt until after Korra that I wanted a PF line for this. She's so awesome. I find her maaaaaad sexy lol Now I want 1/4 of the First and current series

CallMeTheDoctor
10-23-2014, 12:05 PM
Hahaha about time you found this thread bro. Yeah man it wasnt until after Korra that I wanted a PF line for this. She's so awesome. I find her maaaaaad sexy lol Now I want 1/4 of the First and current series

Bro im willing to start a kickstarter for her. She is mad sexy :lol

JediSword
10-23-2014, 12:11 PM
Bro im willing to start a kickstarter for her. She is mad sexy :lol
Lmfao! That'd be so awesome. This season she has short hair and I think she's mad sexy wife preferred the longer hair lol

CallMeTheDoctor
10-23-2014, 12:28 PM
Lmfao! That'd be so awesome. This season she has short hair and I think she's mad sexy wife preferred the longer hair lol

Yeah ill probably commission one!

Short hair you say? I always dig a lady with long hair :naughty

JediSword
10-23-2014, 12:45 PM
Yeah ill probably commission one!

Short hair you say? I always dig a lady with long hair :naughty
Dude in was responding to you and my battery died. Forgot it was at 1% lol.

Bro if you commission a Korra, depending on how it looks count me in!
Lol she still looks sexy man, those hips bro. I'd "bend" her any day!

CallMeTheDoctor
10-23-2014, 01:12 PM
Dude in was responding to you and my battery died. Forgot it was at 1% lol.

Bro if you commission a Korra, depending on how it looks count me in!
Lol she still looks sexy man, those hips bro. I'd "bend" her any day!

Bro I would do one exposing all elements! I would want several other people like Katara and Toph. Even like the 3 firebending group in Avatar.

I am sick so I saw season 1 on amazon prime and I just put in my order for season 2 :lol

I need LoK and TLA 1/4 figs :panic:

Haha bro you'd be a body bender :wink1::naughty:lol

JediSword
10-23-2014, 10:33 PM
Bro I would do one exposing all elements! I would want several other people like Katara and Toph. Even like the 3 firebending group in Avatar.

I am sick so I saw season 1 on amazon prime and I just put in my order for season 2 :lol

I need LoK and TLA 1/4 figs :panic:

Haha bro you'd be a body bender :wink1::naughty:lol
I'd bend the hell out of that body and then some.

I'd get like everyone! Aang Katara, Saka, Toph, Zuko, Iro, I'd get Aapa if they made one

bunnyfreakz
10-23-2014, 11:03 PM
Shfiguart the best one to produce it. They are really nailed anime figure, especially if its come with effect part , fire, water , rock. Thats will rock

CallMeTheDoctor
10-24-2014, 01:40 AM
I'd bend the hell out of that body and then some.

I'd get like everyone! Aang Katara, Saka, Toph, Zuko, Iro, I'd get Aapa if they made one

Great selection!

Oh what about a dio with saka, Katara, aang, toph, and Zuko? In the season finale?

Older Aang looks boss as **** too.

JediSword
10-24-2014, 07:41 AM
Great selection!

Oh what about a dio with saka, Katara, aang, toph, and Zuko? In the season finale?

Older Aang looks boss as **** too.
Dude I'd take just about anything. Have like a Zuko, Katara, Azula dio a Dio of Aang and Ozai.

CallMeTheDoctor
10-24-2014, 08:07 AM
Dude I'd take just about anything. Have like a Zuko, Katara, Azula dio a Dio of Aang and Ozai.

that. That is all I would need. I feel though that it isn't very likely that some of these figs could exist :(

JediSword
10-24-2014, 09:47 AM
that. That is all I would need. I feel though that it isn't very likely that some of these figs could exist :(
I'm going to keep bugging Jerry from PCS until he does it lol

CallMeTheDoctor
10-24-2014, 11:11 AM
I'm going to keep bugging Jerry from PCS until he does it lol

Or if people seriously want one, we should do a petition :lol

I've never bought PCS stuff...

JediSword
10-25-2014, 06:53 PM
Or if people seriously want one, we should do a petition :lol

I've never bought PCS stuff...
They're awesome :). Got HeMan and RoboCop on PO. Going to try and get the 1/3 Scorpion on the 3rd if next month.

CallMeTheDoctor
10-25-2014, 09:54 PM
They're awesome :). Got HeMan and RoboCop on PO. Going to try and get the 1/3 Scorpion on the 3rd if next month.

Saw some of their MK stuff, shame I missed out on the ladies.

I admit, they could do some seriously great **** with this license.

JediSword
10-26-2014, 01:40 AM
Saw some of their MK stuff, shame I missed out on the ladies.

I admit, they could do some seriously great **** with this license.
I know man, I know :( its a shame they haven't. Its a shame that no one has. Like NO ONE lol

Clue #3 high red mountains, march along a stone way. Along this way a Prince may pass.

GodzillaSpawn
10-27-2014, 06:26 AM
Still want Amon. Now.

JediSword
10-27-2014, 06:27 AM
Still want Amon. Now.
Amon would be sick too. I'd like all the baddies

CallMeTheDoctor
10-27-2014, 07:52 AM
Ill pass on baddies. I want sexies :naughty. Unless they're sexy baddies like Azula :thud:

JediSword
10-27-2014, 08:00 AM
Ill pass on baddies. I want sexies :naughty. Unless they're sexy baddies like Azula :thud:
Azula would be such a hot ****. She's crazy like a fox!

CallMeTheDoctor
10-27-2014, 02:32 PM
Azula would be such a hot ****. She's crazy like a fox!

You sir, are great with puns! :lol

She is Awesome, while I did like Amon, I think him as Noatak is badass. I'd be cool to have a scarred face and a coh for a regular face!

JediSword
10-27-2014, 03:30 PM
You sir, are great with puns! :lol

She is Awesome, while I did like Amon, I think him as Noatak is badass. I'd be cool to have a scarred face and a coh for a regular face!
You know me bro, aim to please :) lol but wouldn't she? Shed probably ask me to choke her out....lol just realized this thread is turning into "our" thread again but the difference is, no one really posts in here lol so shouldn't have too many complainers

CallMeTheDoctor
10-27-2014, 03:39 PM
You know me bro, aim to please :) lol but wouldn't she? Shed probably ask me to choke her out....lol just realized this thread is turning into "our" thread again but the difference is, no one really posts in here lol so shouldn't have too many complainers

ahhah that's for sure. She'd be soo sexy. I'd definitely buy it for sure.

I'd choke that out too :naughty

And this is becoming one of "those" threads :rotfl

I try to keep it slightly on topic :lol

JediSword
10-27-2014, 05:28 PM
ahhah that's for sure. She'd be soo sexy. I'd definitely buy it for sure.

I'd choke that out too :naughty

And this is becoming one of "those" threads :rotfl

I try to keep it slightly on topic :lol
:rotfl Yeah so....Avatar figures...

CallMeTheDoctor
10-27-2014, 08:52 PM
:rotfl Yeah so....Avatar figures...

Well I don't know if I'd get something 1/6 scale.

I don't have anything 1/6, I'd be more interested in 1/4 for sure. Some characters I'd even dish out 1/3 like Korra.

Asdf
10-27-2014, 09:10 PM
Sexy, choke, she, who what where ? :lol

CallMeTheDoctor
10-27-2014, 09:12 PM
Sexy, choke, she, who what where ? :lol

Answers best left unanswered :rotfl

JediSword
11-03-2014, 08:48 PM
Answers best left unanswered :rotfl
Lol. Okay so Jerry answered me back and said that Nickelodeam actually B approached him and he turned it down because he doesn't think the aesthetic of the show would match with PCS' style. I told him he's wring and pretty much begged him to take it on for the fans. **** how close was I huh? Also he said he really likes the show. Either way looks like we'll get someone to make some figs. Too bad it isn't SSC (I'd die). Hope it's not GG or some other crap like Figuarts or some ****

JediSword
11-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Well I don't know if I'd get something 1/6 scale.

I don't have anything 1/6, I'd be more interested in 1/4 for sure. Some characters I'd even dish out 1/3 like Korra.
1/4 and 1/3 for sure

FSLAR
11-03-2014, 09:02 PM
Man I'd love for the series to get picked up for a figure line, it'd be fantastic! They should start with The Last Airbender (not movie) honestly, and then go to Korra. Though we should get regular outfits and then last season.

JediSword
11-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Man I'd love for the series to get picked up for a figure line, it'd be fantastic! They should start with The Last Airbender (not movie) honestly, and then go to Korra. Though we should get regular outfits and then last season.
**** the movie, that should be made like statues of intestinal cancer should be made

JediSword
11-04-2014, 06:49 PM
Okay so initially I asked Jerry a question and he responded with such...

Originally Posted by*jedisword*

Hi Jerry,

Have you ever had any interest in the Avatar license (TLAB, Legend of Korra). It has a huge worldwide following and them done in 1/4 would be a dream of mine and many many others. I know us fans would love it, please consider it as there is no one else that has done it surprisingly and it would be a dream come true"

Jerry

"i actually really like that show. I dont think our aesthetic is right for it though. Its very anime looking and my current staff artists arent really good at that.

I will say that Nickelodeon called me about it a few months ago so they are looking for someone to do it."

JediSword
11-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Then 2 other ppl commented as well so i quoted them as well..

Hey Jerry,

Thanks for answering my Avatar question. I think you're wrong though,, I think the way that you're team tackles any license is amazing. Also you can't say that you wouldn't be able to do it because its too anime due to the fact that the SF line is very anime**if Nickelodeon approached you please do this line for the fans sir. Id rather this Not be done by an lesser company. Dude I'd personally pick up like minimum 8 characters from this line (including Korra). The average fan would pickup anywhere from 3-5. There's not a single license I'd beg for but this is it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by*KELPIE*

Thanks for taking the time to answer all these questions Jerry.

While I hope Transformers G1 is a priority**I actually think your team would do a fantastic job of Avatar.

I honestly don't think the statues need to look more "anime" than the Filmation He-Man line, they just need to look like a cartoon. smooth lines and a clean paint job should do the trick.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by*kevin2323*

Jerry we trust you would do a good job. and while i agree it is very anime-ish, there are plenty of iconic muscular characters/moments in the show that you would hit out of the park. it's always good to get out of your comfort zone.*

this would be a dream come true. that show has a big following.

any details on what nickelodeon would want? scale/poses/characters?

Me:

See what I Mean Jerry? We all know that PCS would be the ONLY company that would do Avatar justice sir, so please think about it again. Please! For us, your fans and supporters

JediSword
11-04-2014, 06:53 PM
To which I got:

See what I Mean Jerry? We all know that PCS would be the ONLY company that would do Avatar justice sir, so please think about it again. Please! For us, your fans and supporters

"I will seriously consider it."

CallMeTheDoctor
11-05-2014, 09:52 AM
1/4 and 1/3 for sure

:rock:rock

While this makes plenty of sense, I"m too arrogant not to get Korra first :lol

**** the movie, that should be made like statues of intestinal cancer should be made

M. Night Shyamalan should lose his job. And Joel Schumacher.

Okay so initially I asked Jerry a question and he responded with such...

Hi Jerry,

Have you ever had any interest in the Avatar license (TLAB, Legend of Korra). It has a huge worldwide following and them done in 1/4 would be a dream of mine and many many others. I know us fans would love it, please consider it as there is no one else that has done it surprisingly and it would be a dream come true"

Jerry

"i actually really like that show. I dont think our aesthetic is right for it though. Its very anime looking and my current staff artists arent really good at that.

I will say that Nickelodeon called me about it a few months ago so they are looking for someone to do it."

Oh man he is ****ing up by passing on such potential!

Then 2 other ppl commented as well so i quoted them as well..

Hey Jerry,

Thanks for answering my Avatar question. I think you're wrong though,, I think the way that you're team tackles any license is amazing. Also you can't say that you wouldn't be able to do it because its too anime due to the fact that the SF line is very anime**if Nickelodeon approached you please do this line for the fans sir. Id rather this Not be done by an lesser company. Dude I'd personally pick up like minimum 8 characters from this line (including Korra). The average fan would pickup anywhere from 3-5. There's not a single license I'd beg for but this is it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by*KELPIE*

Thanks for taking the time to answer all these questions Jerry.

While I hope Transformers G1 is a priority**I actually think your team would do a fantastic job of Avatar.

I honestly don't think the statues need to look more "anime" than the Filmation He-Man line, they just need to look like a cartoon. smooth lines and a clean paint job should do the trick.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by*kevin2323*

Jerry we trust you would do a good job. and while i agree it is very anime-ish, there are plenty of iconic muscular characters/moments in the show that you would hit out of the park. it's always good to get out of your comfort zone.*

this would be a dream come true. that show has a big following.

any details on what nickelodeon would want? scale/poses/characters?

Me:

Dude where was this, I will have to write to him!

To which I got:

"I will seriously consider it."

:thud::thud::thud:

JediSword
11-05-2014, 07:26 PM
:rock:rock

While this makes plenty of sense, I"m too arrogant not to get Korra first :lol

M. Night Shyamalan should lose his job. And Joel Schumacher.

Oh man he is ****ing up by passing on such potential!

Dude where was this, I will have to write to him!

:thud::thud::thud:
Dude at least he said he'd consider it. Its on the Ask PCS thread on SF. You should write him a letter. I think he's making a mistake too. Avatar could be a really big license for him

CallMeTheDoctor
11-05-2014, 08:36 PM
Dude at least he said he'd consider it. Its on the Ask PCS thread on SF. You should write him a letter. I think he's making a mistake too. Avatar could be a really big license for him

Guess ill have to do it tomorrow!

JediSword
11-05-2014, 08:37 PM
Guess ill have to do it tomorrow!
Do it, I think the more ppl.that do it the better

CallMeTheDoctor
11-05-2014, 08:41 PM
Do it, I think the more ppl.that do it the better

Im sure it will. Such a phenomenal series, it is worthy of a collection set.

JediSword
11-06-2014, 06:31 AM
Im sure it will. Such a phenomenal series, it is worthy of a collection set.
At LEAST!

Brainiac
12-29-2014, 01:51 PM
boy I'd love 1/6 figures from TLOK, except I'd want every single character and all their alternate oufits and forms :lol Thats not too much to ask is it?

GasparZizou
12-29-2014, 04:00 PM
1/6? Nah!

Figma or figuarts would completely nail these, and would give us all the alternate forms.

These figures need to happen now!

Frerr2
12-24-2015, 10:35 PM
231869 I just bought this Lin beifong figure. I can't wait until Zwyer industries makes more. Korra will be coming out soon.

K07
12-25-2015, 11:46 AM
What is that? A statue? Any chance they'll do ATLA?

Frerr2
01-14-2016, 06:11 PM
Yes, apparently they will do the korra and avatar crews. I'm really excited about it however I think it depends on how well they sell. They are focusing on korra characters at the moment.

JediSword
01-15-2016, 09:43 PM
It's just PVC though. I might commission an Avatar piece followed by a Korra in 1/4

sent from the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon

K07
01-19-2016, 09:05 AM
May I ask what scale and how much that above statue is? I see Dark Horse is making statues of Aang and Korra. Not very tall and $80 a pop. Forget that noise. I think I'll end up one day eventually getting the old Mattel figures and bashing a Katara and Toph. I just want Team Avatar and a Zuko to go with my big plush Appa I've had for years.

koon
05-01-2016, 06:18 PM
Just finished series three, Legend of Korra, but where are these toys huh?