Avatar Last Airbender/Legend of Korra figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GodzillaSpawn

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anybody else wish someone would pick up a license for higher-end figures or statues from this series. Maybe even like a Revoltech I'd be happy with. Especially with seemingly no figures being released from the new series. I'd love an Amon figure. Thoughts?

Would be nice if they would give us proper figures like zuko, ang , katara from season 3 I also want sexy korra and the second Iroh along with bolin and mako.

Would love to see something from the animated series, but wouldn't be interested in anything from. The live action film.

if they ever did animated maquettes, id be all over them. im actually surprised this hasnt happened yet quite honestly.

not terribly interested in action figues, but some high end statues can take my money now.

Anybody else wish someone would pick up a license for higher-end figures or statues from this series. Maybe even like a Revoltech I'd be happy with. Especially with seemingly no figures being released from the new series. I'd love an Amon figure. Thoughts?

Dude I have been searching online for Korra statues ever since the show launched. It made me want to go back and fully watch the original. Believe it or not I did a search to find this thread cause otherwise I was going to start one lol. I can't believe SS and to be honest no other big company has picked up the Avatar license to do some awesome things with it. If not SS i'd love to see PCS pick it up cause i like the way they do animated and game based characters that stick to the originals without veering too far away from what we expect and love from these characters. Would love an kid Ang and Korra and if my wallet and mortgage can take it, then I'd love to expand that collection. Please sideshow pleaaaassssee:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

I cant believe this thread started just over a year ago and 1. No damn licenses 2. still less than one page long. 3. no damn licenses.

With all the crazy nonsense SS picks up and doesn't ever do, this could be a great license for them to pick up and let sit on the back burner for a couple of years lol.

Ive seen that happen to lots of licenses. This way we at least know SOMETHING is in the Works please K O R R A

I just started watching the series (8/12 at the moment), because I wanted to wait for the BluRay release but I was confident this series is going to rock after TLA was already one of my favorite show more orientied to children. And Korra does rock! I am reading the artbook, looking at all those great artworks and damn I want merchandise! Yeah there are t-shirts and iPhone cases but is that really what I want? Nope. I want a Korra figure. I don't care who is getting the licence, hell spread it and give me bomb of figures! Every single game of the guys behind Dragons Crown is getting statues but a big international show like Avatar is getting nothing. That is crazy! I can't believe the people that would be interested could be such a minority, that it's not worth producing at least Korra herself. Goddess, I wouldn't hesitate a second as long as the quality is good.

Seriously! Why is no one making these. Watching season 3 of Korra now actually when in stumbled upon this thread

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Dark Horse I believe will unveil a LoK Ang Memorial Republic City statue...saw pics from the SF site...looked real good and if they do it I am buying

Dark Horse I believe will unveil a LoK Ang Memorial Republic City statue...saw pics from the SF site...looked real good and if they do it I am buying
Someone needs to do statues of the characters. If you don't mind could you post the link?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back