The Dude. Where can I find kitbashed accessories?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkstron73

Super Freak
Reaction score
Putting together a big lebowski "Dude".

Have found a good head sculpt that resembles jeff brifges and am reworking that with sculpted hair and looking good, but the accessories and clothing is a nightmare to find.

I have him in viking pants and a hoody and he looks ok but really would like the dressing gown look at the start of the film with flip flops if possible.

Also looking for a glass for his white russian if anybody has a spare or can point me to a close alternative that would be doing me a solid;)

Found me a rug already and it really does tie the figure together:lol

I'm having 6 dressing gowns made right now.
b07d1a64.png

Last edited:
Oh that is just too cool.
Why 6 gowns , do you have dude clones?
Do you have the direct email as my link seems broken?

Getting me some of that:)
Thanks;)

Nice thanks interested in the white russian and gown.

How much are they costing you each and is your white russian a commision as it looks different from the images on the site?

The image on the site is the ones I have. Barbara developed either a fully mixed or partial mix cocktail, with or without spoon. The glass type is also optional. I went with the texture one. I bought a couple of each. Came in cool Dude packaging as well, she is a Big Leb fan and was keen to do a little more to make the product awesome.

How does $20US sound including worldwide postage for the gowns?

Out of interest I bought a Triad Evolution body for my Dude due to the ankle joints not being visible, has anyone got a better body or solution?

32d2a122.jpg

Where I'm going with mine

Test robe not the final color, will need to sculpt sandles and make the shirt a V neck. Also have a pair of pajama pants that I need to make into shorts. Got the head from Rainman today so had to do some sort of fit up.

Looks descent, how much was the head sculpt?
Probabley too much for me, but just curious.

Gunna work on my head sculpt as it resembles jeff bridges but the hair is proving tricky to get right, mine looks more like billy conolly at the moment:)
Can't wait to see the flip flops and will get the same body looks good:)

Headsculpt is from Rainman (rainmanart.kr). Unpainted sculpt is $50, painted is $120 or so, with another $30 or so probably needed for shipping. None available for sale ATM, but folks are speculating that they will go for sale again when it is time for Rainman to make another order with his caster.

Should have got that one that was on ebay sold for 25 pound:(

Oh well I'll work on mine hopefully the dude will abide;)

Well heres my dude so far still need to sort out the hair and paintwork but I think it's a good likeness for bridges what do you think?
100_7122.jpg

The image on the site is the ones I have. Barbara developed either a fully mixed or partial mix cocktail, with or without spoon. The glass type is also optional. I went with the texture one. I bought a couple of each. Came in cool Dude packaging as well, she is a Big Leb fan and was keen to do a little more to make the product awesome.

How does $20US sound including worldwide postage for the gowns?

Out of interest I bought a Triad Evolution body for my Dude due to the ankle joints not being visible, has anyone got a better body or solution?

I'll take a gown:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=bOdPC3l0nVc

Guys I'll let you know when they arrive, working my butt off to get my Dude ready for it at the moment.

Decided to make the Dude's cheque book and Ralph's card as accessories, to go with the milk carton

Back