what kind of transparent acrylic paint using for final?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyjacker

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hi all, i know you recommend a product to use as a spray head or body for a final hand-painted with acrylics and pigments?
I use the matte tamiya but I've seen that is not resistant to small scratches on it created if the painted parts are in contact with other (for example a rotating head that bangs on the neck ecc...)
is there a product to be applied at the end to avoid this problem?
thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ciao a tutti, mi sapreste consigliare un prodotto in spray da usare come finale per una testa o corpo dipinto a mano con acrilici e pigmenti?
io uso quello opaco della tamiya ma ho visto che è poco resistente alle piccole scalfitture che su creano se le parti dipinte vengono a contatto con altro(ad esempio una testa che ruotandola crea un atrito sul collo ecc..)
esiste forse un prodotto da applicare alla fine per evitare questo problema?
Grazie

I tend to use testors dullcote and have had no problems but another key think to avoid rubbing is to have the thinnest coats of paint possible. Us a airbrush if possible or water down your paints greatly and prep the surface with some very fine sanding.

Back