Premium Format What Batman Rogues' Gallery should be the next PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Batman Villain do you want to see next?

• Bane

Votes: 17 9.1%
  • Harley Quinn

Votes: 56 30.1%
  • Killer Croc

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Mr. Freeze

Votes: 26 14.0%
  • The Penguin

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • Ra's al Ghul

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Riddler

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Scarecrow

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • Two-Face

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • Other (Calendar Man, Catwoman(villain), Clayface, Hush, Mad Hatter, Victor Zsasz, etc.)

Votes: 7 3.8%

• Total voters

MPCanes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sort of inspired by the Superman villain poll...

So we've already got home runs in Joker and Ivy (Prototypes, at least). All PFs for DC have been quick sellouts, so I'm sure Sideshow will be putting out 1-2 a year from this particular field (Batman Rogues', I mean) - Who do you want to see up for order in 2013?

My own vote? Two-Face. But if Riddler or Scarecrow (or probably 3 others) come, I'll still be happy.

I'll be getting them all, so it's more "Who first?!"

Also, max poll choices were 10, so sorry for leaving off any big ones (trust me, it was tough leaving off Calendar Man).

PPS - I put Catwoman in other for 2 reasons - she's more "anti-hero" in most modern takes, and we already see a finished LSF is coming.

Last edited:
I think an enormous Killer Croc PF would be ____ing PIMP and you lot all know it! He would have to be bordering on Hulk size IMO, or maybe like as big as the Beserker.

I would like to see Scarecrow next. He has always been one of my favorites. I would like to see Riddler as well, but old school version in the leotards, not the guy with the green suit and bowler hat.

I put Mr. freeze but I'd be okay with almost all of them. I won't decide weather or not I am getting any villain until I see how the prototype turns out.

The only one I would buy besides Ivy would be a kickass "Mad Love" Joker and Harley.

But I would like to see what they would do with each character so all fans could be happy.

Ras al ghul followed by Catwoman, Two face and mr freeze would be my favorites. But im hoping to buy them all. Ha i can dream right?

how many a year do you all suppose will come out? 3-4?

Ras al ghul followed by Catwoman, Two face and mr freeze would be my favorites. But im hoping to buy them all. Ha i can dream right?

how many a year do you all suppose will come out? 3-4?

Depends really. I think we might have seen the last of the Batman stuff for a little bit though, unless they put out Catwoman right away. That probably wouldn't surprise me.

But they do have the rest of the JLA to go through.

Why is Catwoman listed as an 'Other?'

I clarified why in my original post.

There are only 10 options possible and I had to make a cut somewhere, so her more buddy buddy relationship with Batman in recent takes made it easier to switch her out IMO (Plus, we know she will be out soon in LSF).

Now that we have Ivy I just need to know we'll get Harley and Catwoman to complete a "sirens" set.

Lots of good possibilities, but I'd love to see a really well done Mr. Freeze.

Back