SIDESHOW OFFICIALLY ROCK!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
Some of you may be aware of the confusion I had with my gray hulk order. And I accepted the fact that I had my order cancelled due to my crappy ISP email server.

Then I checked my inbox 5 mins ago...................

Hello Mark,

Guess what I was able to snag for you? I’ve attached a copy of the order to give you a “hint”.

Robin and I spoke about this and figured; since you were our only EU customer quick enough to get this piece, then you deserve to receive it!

Your order for the Gray Hulk vs. Spiderman Exclusive diorama has been rebooked.

We love you Mark! And we’re so sorry about the hassle, stress and inconvenience with this!

Best Regards,

Cindy Spielman

EU Shipping Coordinator

EU Customer Service Rep.

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

seriously though.....is there a company that cares for the us more than Sideshow?...........I can't think of any!!

Above & beyond all competitors!!

pixletwin said:
I second that. What they did goes beyond awesome customer service. They treated you like a personel friend. I agree with SithLord- they deserve some flowers. :cool:

dudes....they more you go on about it, the less of a surprise it'll be :monkey1 :cool:

wow...congrats man.ive delt with cindy before and she was so polite and helpful.cindy definately rocks..

pitchin said:
I ain't up for any man-love :lol :lol

Any SS customer service love is great!!!

Cindy Rocks!!!! she helped me out when my general greivious's arm dropped off :monkey4 Sent a replacement part within a week.

SS are the ONLY company I have seen that cares for its customers 100%.

Great news Pitch!

Wookie dance of celebratrion: :chew :chew :cool:

congratz pitchin. Another fantastic gray "exclusive" story. First the converted gray 1:1 Ardeth Bey and now this. SS :rock

That is fantastic pitchin! Congratulations! :chew

I hope it is a definite keeper for you, and not a flipper....

JS

JSAuctionService said:
That is fantastic pitchin! Congratulations! :chew

I hope it is a definite keeper for you, and not a flipper....

JS

no chance of flipping mate...as the email stated............I'm the only collector in the EU to get this diorama, that makes it even more collectable to me than an edition size :cool: :chew

Back