Premium Format Who will be the first PF Superman Villian?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will be the next Superman PF Villian?

• Darkseid

Votes: 42 43.3%
  • Lex Luthor in Metal Suit

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • Doomsday

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • Metallo

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Zod

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Bizarro

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters

Kain's Ancient Blade

Super Freak
Reaction score
I figure with the first 3 PF's being Batman and his rogues, who do you think the next Superman rogue will be? Me personally, I'm rooting for Darkseid. How about you guys?

And following in Josh's footsteps below, post some cool pictures of your favorites if you have them.

Last edited:
I figure with the first 3 PF's being Batman and his rogues, who do you thing the next Superman rogue will be? Me personally, I'm rooting for Darkseid. How about you guys?

darkseid08.jpg

Yeah, I was gonna say--Metallo's there, but not Braniac? :lol

Most likely will be Darkseid. Luthor in power armor would be nice, though. I don't see Metallo or Zod happening.

I don't think you can change a poll once it has been created, no. You would probably need to start a new one. If you do so, I can close this thread if you want.

Lex in armor would be a quick and easy buy for me. They have has enough practice making armor now with IM and others so it should be cool. Brainiac would be good but which one?

The only one I'd probably end up getting is Darkseid. I loved him in STAS and my favorite episode features him (y'all know the one).

I'm trying to stick to Bat-Family so unless Brianiac and Bizarro are amazing I'll skip them.

The only one I'd probably end up getting is Darkseid. I loved him in STAS and my favorite episode features him (y'all know the one).

I'm trying to stick to Bat-Family so unless Brianiac and Bizarro are amazing I'll skip them.

I still loved the Animated Superman/Batman Apocalypse version. And the fight at the end was EPIC!

Back