Hot Toys x Winson Ma's Apexplorers - Apexworkbot pics UPDATED post 23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
As this features a robot I figured this was the best place for this...looks cool to me!

ApexworkbotAd1.jpg

ApexworkbotAd2.jpg

ApexworkbotAd3.jpg

ApexworkbotAd4.jpg

ApexworkbotAd5.jpg

Apexplorers part 2 : Apexworkbot / Easter Island project

In 2100, the situation on earth was very bad because of natural disasters.

In October, the “International World Security Alliance" announced that Adam, the founder of the Apempire, will cooperate with the Earth and activate a new project named “Easter Island”. Apexworkbot will be transferred to the earth with construction machineries and industrial rescue techniques.

The “Easter Island” project will be initiated in Sichuan. New kind of metal energy is found. It was defined as innovative renewable energy. It has super kinetic power in pollution-free circumstances. The scientists in the worldwide immediately headed to Sichuan to study on it.

The first priority of "Easter Island" project is to build the “Easter Island Industrial University”. Advanced technology from Apempire enables the crippled to have limb-sparing surgery. They will be well trained to work on the “Easter Island” project.

The Chinese government also built “Noah Plaza”. Its can hold hundred millions of population to survive the severe disasters. Noah Plaza is 100 kilometers below the ground, with three shelter floors. Among the layers, there will be highly secured biological persevere center for DNA of different living species.

“Easter Island Industrial University” and “Noah Plaza” are the key to a brighter future for human. I am sure; the Earth's rebirth is just around the corner!

Last edited:
Re: Winson Ma's Apexplorers - Apexworkbot pics

I'm not completely sold on these yet... look pretty cool, but I don't know if I will continue to collect the line or not.

that pic reminds me that i don't have a jungle adam........:monkey2

this whole series is all over the map & too few and far between.........like where is v-black........:impatient:

Yeah, I have to say it would be nice if they made more of the original characters before moving into odd ones like this.

And for the record it's Jungle, not Jungle Adam... they are two different characters :lecture

Do these actually sell? They are always way overpriced.

A friend of mine has a Space Adam (Color Version) for sale, sealed if I remember right. Value? I never heard of Apexplorers before.

Owwww man these look great.. I am a big fan of the space ones.... A robot to go with them would be so cool... Hey Mule do you know how much he wants for it... I can't get enough of them

Yeah this thing is cool. I would buy all of the stuff in this lineup if the prices were actually fair. I cannot even imagine how expensive this robot one is :/

So this is whats holding up the Avengers line...Oh well congrats to those who want these...It does look pretty cool though.

So this is whats holding up the Avengers line...Oh well congrats to those who want these...It does look pretty cool though.

These are being released after the Avengers. They look kind
Of cool but are way overpriced at $250 and $319.

Dear lord! What ever this is supposed to be it looks terrible to me, for 300 even for 50 it does not matter. What is this anyway? Is there a story behind those 'things'? ( I do not mean the "HT wanna make fast bucks" story :D )

I mean like an anime, manga or a movie I have missed?

Is it this designed out of the blue?

EDITH:
Alright I got it, designer figures...nevermind....:sleep

Last edited:

$319.99? They really have no clue anymore do they :slap

Even the most ardant fan of Apexplorers won't pay that

The fans are already used to paying way too much for basic things so I don't see why this would be an exception.

They have never been $300, but they have always be incredibly overpriced.

m1qg1.jpg
sm7yig.jpg

:slap"Water Berries"!!! OMG frikkin hilarious!!!:rotfl

Back