Hot Toys- Avatar- Jake Sully full review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
He's been out for a while, but he was a long time in coming. Here are my thoughts on the Hot Toys- Jake Sully figure-
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_071312b.htm

heightcomp1caption.jpg

pose7-5.jpg

pose8-2.jpg

pose3-5.jpg

detail46-1.jpg

detail40-3.jpg
detail8-5.jpg

detail7-4.jpg

detail48-1.jpg

detail54-2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys- Avatar- Jake Sully full review

Great review. One comment, there is a pic in the review that accidentally snuck in from Sucker Punch or some other genre.

Re: Hot Toys- Avatar- Jake Sully full review

Another great review Jeff, thanks. I picked mine up pretty cheap and so glad I did. I never did think I would pick this guy up because I liked the movie but didn't love it and for the price I just didn't think I would like it enough. It really is a very elegant figure. For being basicly a tall naked blue guy, the costume is very detailed. The cast braiding and weaving of the stomach cover is really something to see. You can tell HT took this figure very serious. I really think if they could have found a way to include a screaming head this figure could have sold so much better. The timid head just doesn't fit the war theme figure. Even a snarl face or something would have been better. Still a very great figure.

Cheers guys, I'll let Mike know that pic snuck in. And agreed on the head, would have been a cool bonus!

Has anyone heard of any more figures coming soon from this line? :pray: Really like this figure so I'm hoping someone knows something.

No unfortunately,I would love for them to make Neytiri but they are making a avatar 2 so who knows. I just got this guy for a good price & trust me this figure is worth the purchase great detail and adds such a presence in your collection.

Back