Contacting Narin!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

croslin

Freakalicious
Reaction score
As the title says, I am trying to contact Narin for a kit and am having no luck! I know he is a busy guy so does it usually take a long time for him to get back with you? Just curious guys!

P.S. Sorry if this is not exactly the best thread. I just wanted to hear from all the figure collectors.

Thank you

As the title says, I am trying to contact Narin for a kit and am having no luck! I know he is a busy guy so does it usually take a long time for him to get back with you? Just curious guys!

P.S. Sorry if this is not exactly the best thread. I just wanted to hear from all the figure collectors.

Thank you

I think i heard the same problem , but he did finally come around.Dont worry he does want to make money

rinclayman @ hotmaildotcom

this is his email, try this one. I just talked to him a month ago.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Sometimes he is really busy. I have been buying kits from Narin for years and never had a problem. He does the best he can. I know he sold out some kits recently, so I am sure he is super busy trying to get them shipped out.

I bought my kit direct from Narin through Rich from predatorstuff. If I remember correctly it took about 3-4 weeks for him to get in touch with Narin.

P.S. I think this is in the wrong forum since it's statue related. :peace

rinclayman......

this is his email, try this one. I just talked to him a month ago.

Hope this helps.
Dude may you put spaces in that email adress, and remove the @? If you post someone's email publicly then it will be flooded by spam by the web spider bots which are always searching for email adresses in the internet. And it's already a hard task contacting Narin, if he gets his inbox flooded by spam then it will be impossible...

Dude may you put spaces in that email adress, and remove the @? If you post someone's email publicly then it will be flooded by spam by the web spider bots which are always searching for email adresses in the internet. And it's already a hard task contacting Narin, if he gets his inbox flooded by spam then it will be impossible...

oh my bad, totally forgot about that, I edited it already. :peace

Back