The Dark Knight Manual - Book

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got The Dark knight Manual , i did a review if anyone is interested , i will scan some pages and post them soon.

I highly recomend this to any Batman fan , its cheaper to buy online than in stores .

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAMf1RVPcd0[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqKd-KimYa4[/ame]

I found a hidden CD in the back of the book with these photos , enjoy!!

008D.jpg

23.jpg

batpod4.jpg

Batsuit.jpg

BD-12311.jpg

BD-2806.jpg

BD-S-11576.jpg

BD-S-6642.jpg

CAVE.jpg

CARDS.jpg

Last edited:
Skipped to part 2 just because of the armory. :lol

Btw they refer to the armory as the Arsenal right? +1 to you mate.

Rachel! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

wheres the CD!!!! I went to the back of the book and found a map of gotham city.

It's in the same spot as the Gotham map. underneath the envelope that holds it

A fabulous book!!Even my Girlfreind liked this one.

Haha my girlfriend actually bought this for me she likes it also

Sweet vid Ecko thanks man!
No problem buddy. Thanks

Sweet book. Love it. Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome

Excellent. I need to pick this up with the Making of book.

Yes I'm getting that book also when it comes out on the 20th

I still cant find the CD. The envelope with the Gotham map on the back cover is glued on and the only way to get the envelope off is by pulling it and ripping the back page off lol

Guys, I have a question about this book. Were the spines in your books glued to the covers, or were they loose? I ordered one from Amazon and received it yesterday, but the spine was loose. It's as if someone at the factory forgot to glue it together :monkey1.

In any case, I contacted Amazon about the issue. They didn't give me an explanation, but they offered a $15 refund or a full return. I opted for the $15 refund, which was pretty good. Also, the customer service rep that I spoke to, informed me that Amazon is no longer carrying the book because of complaints, factory defects, or some other issues.

Last edited:
Back