I am so curious what the Power Girl PF will look like.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Given her unique...qualities, there is no doubt in my mind Sideshow will make her since people will buy her without caring at all for the lore of the character. Unlike a lot of these other female superheroes in DC and Marvel, she is actually known for that fan service and actively mentions it. We have seen how Sideshow has handled Poison Ivy so I can only imagine what they will do with Power Girl. The pose alone shall be something quite...interesting.

Boobs must huge! That all we need.
Power-Girl-Cosplay.jpg
:thud::thud::thud:

That's actually a really good cosplay. I'm sure people would complain, but I think this pose would work really well for the statue too. Honestly I get tired of the same generic standing straight up or awkward action poses. Something like this would put a lot of personality into it, and get straight to the point. Expression is perfect too.

Oh sorry to misinform. She has not been confirmed, but I figured she was a given and to me Poison Ivy more or less confirmed that.

Back