• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Please Delete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: How do I delete this thread??

Im trying to delete this thread but can't find the option anywhere.

I was told that I need to press Edit, then Advanced and then I will see the Delete option at the top, but I can't see it anywhere

Last edited:

Edit your 1st post - Go Advanced - Delete message and that will delete the whole thread buddy

That's what I'm doing but I just can't find it :gah:

I clicked on Edit of my first post, then Advanced, and this is what I get:

791fa978.jpg

There is no "Delete message" option that I would normally see if I went to Advance edit on any of my other posts on this thread

No need to go to advance. Simply press 'edit' on your very first post in the thread and delete that post. By deleting the first post of a thread it deletes the whole thread.

Sometimes wishing upon a star works. You could also message a mod of this section and ask them to close it if you can't delete it yourself.

No need to go to advance. Simply press 'edit' on your very first post in the thread and delete that post. By deleting the first post of a thread it deletes the whole thread.

That's what I'm trying to say, I just don't get that delete option. If I press edit on any other of my posts I have it but when I do it to my first post it doesn't have it

Sometimes wishing upon a star works. You could also message a mod of this section and ask them to close it if you can't delete it yourself.

Ill ask a mod but I just generally want to solve the problem rather than simply close this one

Back