QMX Cutaway Serenity replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was thinking the same thing. Curious on size/scale/details.

Hope it's somewhere around 18" to 24" long and will cost no more than $300 - $500. Still in the market for a really awesome, affordable Serenity replica.

I would buy it. But it's the Tesla I am after. That thing is near impossible to find now.

I would buy it. But it's the Tesla I am after. That thing is near impossible to find now.

i agree with this. i called a few times after it was sold out at the website and was told there were no more. i then sent an e-mail and was told there may be some leftovers. my CC was charged in april and was just told they are going to be sent out after SDCC. i was also told they are beautiful! we will see... :impatient:

I'd love the Tesla, but it's over 1K and I get customs and GST on anything that price and over.

I bought one of the working Farnsworths, but they had to refund me because they had some issues and weren't able to produce them anymore at the time.

i agree with this. i called a few times after it was sold out at the website and was told there were no more. i then sent an e-mail and was told there may be some leftovers. my CC was charged in april and was just told they are going to be sent out after SDCC. i was also told they are beautiful! we will see... :impatient:

How long ago did you message about the Tesla?

I'm pretty sure the Serenity cutaway is the same as the Little Damn Heroes version, just with the cutaway.

Hey, just to update. I don't have the exact dimensions because I was too busy being in awe of it personally, but the Cutaway Serenity is bigger than the LDH.

Glad to hear y'all liked it.

Boochy,

Pretty sure it was me that emailed you.

They're definitely here and they're gorgeous.

We have to take care of a few things and get everything settled from SDCC, but we'll be sending them out and anyone who's got a pre-order is all set.

As I understand it, we have extras as well.

As soon as they're ready to go, we'll make sure we update the site.

Boochy,

Pretty sure it was me that emailed you.

They're definitely here and they're gorgeous.

We have to take care of a few things and get everything settled from SDCC, but we'll be sending them out and anyone who's got a pre-order is all set.

As I understand it, we have extras as well.

As soon as they're ready to go, we'll make sure we update the site.

Oh I hope so, because I have emailed about it several times to no avail.

I'm surprised to see these other Serenity ships popping up from Qmx when they still haven't delivered on the Big Damn Replica Serenity ships to everyone who ordered them. I've been waiting for almost a year and a half since plopping down my deposit.

Is this cutaway serenity going to be an artisan replica as well?

I'm surprised to see these other Serenity ships popping up from Qmx when they still haven't delivered on the Big Damn Replica Serenity ships to everyone who ordered them. I've been waiting for almost a year and a half since plopping down my deposit.

Is this cutaway serenity going to be an artisan replica as well?

That sounds really odd. It sounds like maybe you did eLayaway?

Either way, shoot me a PM and I can look into it for you :)

I received one a bit ago. Pretty much said 'best of luck to ya.' :( I just want the dang thing. lol. Pretty badly actually.

I'm thinking you were the one I said we just have to get things in order after SDCC?

But PM me and I can look at it personally :)

Back