• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want: Hot Toys Harvey Dent / Two-Face, Scarecrow, DX01 Joker Cards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXJonoXx

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Looking for:

Decently priced HT Two-Face Harvey Dent MMS81 with box.

Hot Toys Scarecrow

Also looking for the Joker cards that came with the DX01. The large ones on the insert of the packaging. These:

cards.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Want: Hot Toys DX02 Batman / Harley Quinn Statue H: $$$$

Updated with now looking for a DX02 complete

Re: Want: Hot Toys DX02 Batman / Harley Quinn Statue H: $$$$

Bump, still looking for a Batman DX02. Have money ready to buy. Any condition is reasonable, I am open to anything.

Re: Want: Hot Toys DX02 Batman paying $350, DX01 Joker Cards

I have a high need for the DX01 Joker cards. Someone help me out?

Re: Want: Hot Toys DX02 Batman paying $350, DX01 Joker Cards

Still looking for all of the above. You know you want to sell old figures to pay for new stuff later this year!

I have an HT Two-Face/Harvey Dent figure for you, if my first deal for it falls through.

I'll keep you posted...

Hi, I have a complete harvey dent hot toys. does not have brown shipper box though. Some accessories never even used, only displayed figure for a bit. box and figure look great. willing to sell for 280. let me know.

I have a Harvey Dent two face plus an extra head with full blue suit set, no body for the extra Harvey though. I never displayed hm. No shipper. Check out my feedback, it's excellent.

Back