NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Hmmm now thats very interesting news.

Does it mention if it is Comic or Movie based?

So 18" PF scale Avengers that may have articulation? Wouldn't mind a 20 something inch articulated hulk.

How the hell are they gonna do Hulk considering they don't even make Predators and Aliens to true 1/4 scale???

How the hell are they gonna do Hulk considering they don't even make Predators and Aliens to true 1/4 scale???
That's for NECA to know and you to find out! :panic:

Kiddies will probably love huge, decent looking Avengers assuming they have a bit more articulation than their Predator. Curious to see how they turn out.

Holy smokes?! Really?! I can't wait to see these! :yess:

And if they go with their standard 19" scale, then the Hulk will be probably 25"+!

The recent Kyle Reese notwithstanding I trust NECA to do good likenesses to the actors but overall I can't see these being an acceptable alternative for people like me who just can't afford the HT 1:6s. I mean, people call the HT Iron Man figs plasticy...how will NECAs one look??

The recent Kyle Reese notwithstanding I trust NECA to do good likenesses to the actors but overall I can't see these being an acceptable alternative for people like me who just can't afford the HT 1:6s. I mean, people call the HT Iron Man figs plasticy...how will NECAs one look??

They'll probably range between $45 to $60. That's still a lot better than $200+!

Obviously, NECA aren't going to be appealing to high end collectors, so I would guess (hope) that that's not their intention. HT will supposedly have Avengers 1/4 scale figures of its own down the road. And one of them will cost as much as all the NECA figures combined.

Obviously, NECA aren't going to be appealing to high end collectors, so I would guess (hope) that that's not their intention. HT will supposedly have Avengers 1/4 scale figures of its own down the road. And one of them will cost as much as all the NECA figures combined.

Maybe more.

:horror:thud:

I'd rather get Avengers figures at 1:6. And I don't think all-sculpted figures would suit me on this one. So I'm pretty sure I'm out for those 2 reasons. HT or nothing for me here.

I would anticipate $400-500 on the low end of the scale for HT quarter scalers.

If THAT's the case, count me out! Especially if they plan on making the entire team! Just imagine what an in-scale Hulk will cost?! Probably $750!!! :thud:

I'll stick with NECA on this scale.

If THAT's the case, count me out! Especially if they plan on making the entire team! Just imagine what an in-scale Hulk will cost?! Probably $750!!! :thud:

I'll stick with NECA on this scale.

Or how big it's going to be. Honestly who has the room for a 1/4 hulk unless your house is also a local museum.

If they are very decent I'll buy. I don't expect anywhere near HT quality but at 1/6 or 1/7 the cost I don't care....all of them displayed...wow

Back