Prop eFX Biker Scout Legend Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
Picture courtesy of averone.

DSC05022.jpg

Last edited:
Re: eFX Scout Trooper Helmet

Looks very nice. I really hope they will manage to make it from ABS, even if not from 2 parts like the original one. But I'd rather have the original material, since we talk about "Legend", than fiberglass. Plus I think could go to Endor and back before this will be released. The wait for this one will be loooong... Also hopefully eFX will consider the international customers in a manner less obstructive than with Vader Legend.

I can’t see them having 2 versions like they did with the Vader so these should go to there distributors and not just sold from EFX i hope.

I can’t see them having 2 versions like they did with the Vader so these should go to there distributors and not just sold from EFX i hope.

Unfortunately with eFX you cannot be sure of anything...

Does make you wonder if they'll do a Legend/Limited combo again. I hope so.

I also hope they can figure out a way to make shipping more feasible for the international collectors.

For now I'm totally happy with my KS Scout helmet, I even have more accurate parts to upgrade it and even a cool plaque, but didn't have the time to add them.

KropserkelScoutTrooperhelmet01.jpg

KropserkelScoutTrooperhelmet08.jpg

Very nice photos!

If it's fiberglass, I'll probably pass, though, unless it comes in at a good price.

I think it will be fiberglass. Then the Legend means only it is made from an original mold. That is all and nothing else alas. And thus for me the name loses the "Legend" aura it had, it is just a copy of an original mold which could also be made in wood, led, porcelain, steel, or even clay as long as it keeps that shape - which I kind of think will be a bit altered to fit better too.

I think it will be fiberglass. Then the Legend means only it is made from an original mold. That is all and nothing else alas. And thus for me the name loses the "Legend" aura it had, it is just a copy of an original mold which could also be made in wood, led, porcelain, steel, or even clay as long as it keeps that shape - which I kind of think will be a bit altered to fit better too.

I'm with you jkno. I'll just stick with my KS Scout. If EFX goes with ABS like in the film then I will consider it AFTER it has been released, and not pre-order. May be more expensive, but its better than giving over my money and waiting 2 years to get it. You and I can also just wait until someone recasts the EFX and offers it in ABS for a 1/4 of the price. LOL!

Posted by Shadow at Rebelscum.com:
I talked to Bryan about this helmet. It will be released in two versions, the Legend which will be weathered and the LE which will be pristine. (Put me down for the Legend!!) This prototype just arrived on Monday from Gino, according to Bryan. The pre-sale may be as early as this fall.

With a delivery date of summer 2015. The point of the Legend Series, I thought was to be as accurate as possible. If the helmet is made of fiberglass in that style (Hero) than its not accurate, and like Jkno said.....its just a copy. If they were making one of the stunt helmets (which there was a fiberglass version used) then fine, but this is the "hero" helmet which should be ABS.

Don't get me wrong I am happy that EFX is at least doing something that others are not, but with their customer service issues, long delivery times, and high prices I have to question if its worth it in the end. I am looking forward to the Darth Maul saber, but like this helmet I will be happy to pay a higher secondary market price, knowing I have seen the in hand photos, and will have it in a matter of days, and not years.

Last edited:
Back