ALIEN ReAction 3 3/4 inch Figures (based on Kenner Prototypes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ALIEN New 3 3/4 inch Action Figures

Wait, figures of the actual characters from Alien? I knew there were some figures that Kenner never released..but I have never heard of this.

This is such a great time for the two franchises...:monkey2

Awesome they're even making fastfood style glasses instabuy on glasses and figures.

This is just too cool of an announcement! I've seen the protos before and always thought they would have been a great series of figures.

I hope these guys do it right and use very little paint opps and make them look as authentic as possible. I'll be full in on a set of these as long as they are not ridiculously priced.

I hope they're not too expensive super 7 mostly does and sells vinyl like qee's dunny's etc. so i dont know

This might be interesting for nostalgia's sake. Looking forward to seeing what they actually will look like.

This actually sounds quite cool. It's acknowledging your history and getting actual toy Aliens without the '90s animal gimmicks.

If the price is right I will buy most of these. And I'm hoping they price these as action figures and not collectibles.
Because I totally plan on playing with them. I don't care what anyone thinks of me for that either.

Well they look just like Kenner figures of the era.

Yes, and brings back childhood memories for me too! Years ago, Kenner had plans of making action figures in this scale to co-inside with their large Alien figure! The protos were made and shown in Toyfare Magazine years ago! I don't recall why they never went into production.

If the price is right I will buy most of these. And I'm hoping they price these as action figures and not collectibles.
Because I totally plan on playing with them. I don't care what anyone thinks of me for that either.

Yep, I'll be opening all of them :lecture

These are awesome. I'll be getting them all unless they are crazy expensive.

I'm down for the whole set! They will look great next to my 1979 MIB Kenner 18in Alien. Hope they come in 70's style cardbacks.

Interesting news! Can't wait to see the cards and figs!

This is THE best news to come out of SDCC!!!!!! I'm so f'in HAPPY!!!!! I just hope there not to much $$. If not, these will be the only toys, of any kind, in my collection. :wave:yess:

Looks JUST like the original Kenner figures. I can't believe a company is actually has the ability to make these guys see the light of day.

This will be a childhood dream fulfilled, sort of. Pretty surprising that a once cancelled toy line will now be available after all these years. Depending on the price, I want them all.

I remember magazine ads that showed of Ash and I wanted them from day one.

Same here...I can't believe these are finally getting made.

I remember WAY back in the day when there were no Alien/Predator figures.

I too had seen these prototypes in the mag and learned of "what could have been".

I was so crushed.
I had so many daydreams of that Alien figure stalking and killing my G.I. Joes.

I'll definitely get them just for nostalgia's sake.

I agree with pretty much what everybody has already said. If the price is right, I'm getting them all! 70's style cardbacks is a must!:lecture

Back