Cordy's top ten reign ends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After that kind of run I'm surprised she's still available. I'm curious to see what her edition size ends up being.

Giles and Lorne are still holding it down in the top 5. Hang in there guys.

TheObsoleteMan said:
After that kind of run I'm surprised she's still available. I'm curious to see what her edition size ends up being.

Giles and Lorne are still holding it down in the top 5. Hang in there guys.

I'm also very curious to see what her edition size will be! I hope it's a big one and that gives more life to the future of more Buffy core figures (and some fun surprises too)!

And definitely go Giles and Lorne! I haven't updated the "Rupert" thread because he's stayed about the same!

I was actually surprised how long she lasted in the top ten, especially given the Star Wars heavy hitters she was in the running with!

Seaward said:
I was actually surprised how long she lasted in the top ten, especially given the Star Wars heavy hitters she was in the running with!
As long as Sideshow sticks with main cast members and the headsculpts remain strong, the fans will show up.

It would be great to know how the rankings translate into actual sales numbers. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I guess we have to wait for the edition size to be announced to get a better picture of how these figures are REALLY selling. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I guess we have to wait for the edition size to be announced to get a better picture of how these figures are REALLY selling.

exactly, When it comes to the future of the line, Sideshow doesn't give a flip about how many times people click on a figure to get it to the top 10. They want orders.

Also I think some people are too worried about a sudden end to the Buffy line when there's no reason to have that opinion. There was just a Spike PF, Lorne, Cordelia, and Giles announced in the last month or two. Buffy is NEVER going to outnumber Star Wars or Lord of the Rings, it's just not going to happen. A half dozen or so figures a year and a couple PFs sounds about right for the amount of Buffy items to be made

Protozaius said:
It would be great to know how the rankings translate into actual sales numbers. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I guess we have to wait for the edition size to be announced to get a better picture of how these figures are REALLY selling. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

ES is 1500

Darth Rage said:
ES is 1500

I'm really quite surprised at how low that number is. But, they are only allowing us to buy one of each too. I would have bought two, if not three if they had allowed it. I know I'm not alone in wanting more than one of them.

The edition size is a little lower than I would have guessed, given how long she stayed up there, but it seems appropriate, given how little activity Buffy seems to garner lately. It's gotta be hard to sell the line without the show actively running. I know some of the figures came out while the show was still airing, so that probably helped their cause. I hope Sideshow continues the line for while though, we still need Wes, Fred, Gunn and Illyria!

And don't forget Skip!

Seaward said:
I hope Sideshow continues the line for while though, we still need Wes, Fred, Gunn and Illyria!

And don't forget Skip!

I'd loooooooove to get Skip, but I don't think he's likely in a 12" figure. He'd look awesome though if they could pull it off for a reasonable price.

Now that I am into season 4 of Angel I think I'd but a Wesley figure. Not proper British Wesley though, gimme a down on my luck, noone loves me, neck scar, Lilah banging, bad@ss Wesley.:cool: I love how much they developed his charactor.

Darth Rage said:
I'd loooooooove to get Skip, but I don't think he's likely in a 12" figure. He'd look awesome though if they could pull it off for a reasonable price.

Now that I am into season 4 of Angel I think I'd but a Wesley figure. Not proper British Wesley though, gimme a down on my luck, noone loves me, neck scar, Lilah banging, bad@ss Wesley.:cool: I love how much they developed his charactor.

Yeah he had the greatest character development on that show. And it so needed to be done. You couldnt possibly have the pomous uptight british school boy Wes for 5 years without realistic change.

...GO WHEDON! AND THE WRITERS!

How about a dancing Wesley with exclusive sweater? :D

wesley_sweater02.jpg

thamesvalidude said:
Oh for God's sake just do a Wesley. We can kitbash the particular style!

So now that Giles has been announced will "Wesley" be your new war cry to sideshow? :rotfl Only took 500 posts for Giles, lets see how many it takes for Wesley.:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

And LOL on the pink helmet and sweater!

Darth Rage said:
So now that Giles has been announced will "Wesley" be your new war cry to sideshow? :rotfl Only took 500 posts for Giles, lets see how many it takes for Wesley.:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Gotta have a cause I guess and I've been over here for more than 3/4 of my life so I'm pretty used to tweedy Brits so Yeah, let's have a "Wesley."

Let the headbanging begin:banghead :banghead :banghead :rotfl

thamesvalidude said:
Oh for God's sake just do a Wesley. We can kitbash the particular style!
Yeah. He can borrow a tux from James Bond for a Buffy version.Edit: (or "waiting in the wings")
I'll guess he will be part of the Angel line and then I want the exclusive to be baby Connor! :D

I'm all for a Wesley. With the Angel line, they seem to be going for the lead characters, so he shouldn't be like Giles. Maybe. Hopefully.

Back