The Dead Tee-Shirt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone received their notice, or the shirt for that matter? Did it come with the DEAD figure? :confused:

My shirt arrived today.... but at work. I took the day off today, so it should be waiting for me when I arrive tomorrow morning! I will post pics when I get home tomorrow..... :D

I bought one at SDCC. Really nice looking shirt! I've worn mine twice since I got back as well. :)

Cool, I hope mine comes with the security guard tomorrow. I look forward to the pics. :cool:

I asked for my t-shirts to be included with the Security guard. Got the email confirmation today. It's all dead this time round. :joy

Just received a shipping update, and my tshirts aren't being shipped with my order. My Subject 5 has shipped and the tshirts are shipping soon.:rip

Last edited:
Mine haven't shipped yet either. My card was authorized a while back but no hard charges yet.

I found out about Patient Zero 3 or 4 months after he came out and kept putting off picking him up... I'm now sorely regretting that decision :monkey2

Got the shirt!! And while my chunky butt doesn't usually wear that much white, I will guarantee that once I hit the gym a bit more I will sport this shirt a lot! I love it...

"You've got red on you...." :lol

136578700O624824874.jpg

136578729O919142627.jpg

136578774O405499260.jpg

King Darkness said:
Nice pix Josh....I shy away from white myself:lol

:lol :rotfl :lol Yeah, me too most of the time.... I made an exception in this case... but man it reminded me of how heavy I've let myself get...

WHOO-MAN I'm chunky!! :horror

Yeah, me too most of the time.... I made an exception in this case... but man it reminded me of how heavy I've let myself get...

He ain't heavy, he's my brother!

I actually have been diligent enough at the gym to by striped shirts again, gone is the giant watermelon. But I suffer from skinny-fat guy syndrome, where I have skinny arms and legs and still carry a gut!

Thanks Josh1..... I couldn't think of any other way to take pics of a shirt... I figured...

"Well, usually I pose my figures for a couple shots... guess I will pose myself this time!" :lol

DarkArtist81 said:
...I will guarantee that once I hit the gym a bit more I will sport this shirt a lot! I love it...

Wearing a girdle is much easier and cheaper than going to the gym! :rock

PS. Nice shirt! Can't wait to get mine. I've already pre-ordered my girdle!

Back