1/6 Scale TDK Model Dios - Armory, Int Room, GCPD Jail

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hokietwo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello guys!

Been away for my work, but with the Batman Fever at a high pitch I wanted to share some of my dio work from the The Dark Knight. These are the first dios I have ever built and I have found the interest in the 1/6 scale figures has translated into another obsession now. DIOS!!!!!

I am still polishing off the Armory as I just finished construction a couple of weeks ago and I am now waiting on weapons from the 'Bay to hit the States. The Jail is my current WIP, hope to complete it in the next week. The Interrogation Room was my first project. Whew all of those bricks drove me nuts!!!!! LOL!!!!!

The Dark Knight Rises Armory is on deck, just ordered my material and should be delivered in a week or so. Gonna take some magic with that, but excited to get started.

Please feel free to leave comments or criticisms as this is the way we can improve. Hope you enjoy!

TDK Armory

Real Concrete, Copper and Iron finish on the Armory. This thing is built like a tank. I want to weigh it as I think it will be at least 8-10 lbs! LOL! I think this came out very well. My favorite piece.

000.jpg

001.jpg

photo.jpg

003.jpg

17.jpg

26.jpg

19.jpg

7.jpg

21.jpg

10.jpg

Last edited:
TDK Interrogation Room

My first project. This one took a while. Big props to XCES Studios for the awesome table and chairs. Still hunting a camera to finish this piece.

IR1.jpg

IR2.jpg

IR3.jpg

IR4.jpg

IR5.jpg

IR6.jpg

IR7.jpg

IR8.jpg

IR9.jpg

Someone's behind you........

IR10.jpg

Last edited:
GCPD Jail Cell - WIP

This is a work in progress. Wood floor with some stains, real iron bars and LED's for effect. Hope to finish in the next week.

00.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

More to Come!
7.jpg

Last edited:
AWESOME work dude! Especially love the armoury! Have a look through my collection (click my sig), I love me some TDK dios :lol
Love your Harvey's and your street corner Joker! Very nice pieces you have there. I have found this to be as addicting as collecting the figures. Brings so much more out of already stellar pieces. like miniature movie stills.

Love your Harvey's and your street corner Joker! Very nice pieces you have there. I have found this to be as addicting as collecting the figures. Brings so much more out of already stellar pieces. like miniature movie stills.

Thanks man. I can't take credit for them as none of them were built myself.

Totally agree that they add SOO much. A figure isn't complete without his dio/environment for me :)

Very nice man :clap Brick by brick for the interrogation room! :panic:

I've built my own armory as well as a table/chair/lamp set for an interrogation set up and a podium for Harvey, so I'm totally there with how fun these dios can be.

Welcome to the show - glad to be able to see your hard work on display - keep it up!

Great work on the dios, can't believe you went brick for brick on the Interrogation room. :thud:. Keep it up, I'm interested to see more of your work in the future.

I agree with the whole dio completing the whole figure. I have planned out a few, but unfortunately time is a factor. And at the moment I haven't got much of it haha :slap

Insane craftsmanship buddy :clap

I love how you used individual bricks for the interrogation room. Lots of patients there.

Spectacular work welcome to the freaks.

You may have just made a new best friend intothevo:lolid

Thank you all for the positive comments! :wave
Cutting all of that wood was a chore for sure!

I try to stamp each piece I do with some aspect of realism. Actual concrete, copper, iron for the armory. Brick effects to the IR. Iron Bars for the jail cell.

I'm starting my TDK(R) Armory this weekend. If it works out right, I think it will be really special.

Cant wait for Thursday to see all the wonderful goodies to build in the future!:panic:

Just waiting for more armory pics.:impatient:

Amazing job mate.

Btw mate if you don't mind me asking, what length are the Jail cell bars?

Hi, they are about 12 and 1/4 inches in height. I measured the top crossbar to fit into a detolf, and with the base, this was as tall as I could go with it.

Thanks mate. Btw I was planning on using Plastruct rods for mine, but the longest one's are 10 inches. :(

Any suggestions?

Back