Kyle Reese - NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Freezer

Super Freak
Reaction score
mn25i1.jpg

This makes me regret not getting into the Terminator NECA line... looks pretty good but the coat isn't the right color.

Very Nice. I would like to own this as part of my collection, but keep it in the package like so many of my NECA figures. I have no interest in a open display figure.

"loose is temporary, packaged is forever"

LOL Well, at least I've got some hope now that it can happen. :yess:

Hopefully, he would def be a purchase without a doubt. But I would like both a future version outfit and street clothes. I think he was an essential part to the beginning of the franchise. I still don't understand why he wasn't produced along with T1 Arnie :dunno

Could have been two things, or a likeness of the two--either a likeness issue (which may now be resolvable) or a feeling by HT that he wouldn't sell well enough to be worth producing. Unfortunately, likeness costs and a potential low edition size due to popularity may make him a pipe dream. But, he was MMS 001, so you've gotta figure someone at HT has an affinity for the guy.

Could have been two things, or a likeness of the two--either a likeness issue (which may now be resolvable) or a feeling by HT that he wouldn't sell well enough to be worth producing. Unfortunately, likeness costs and a potential low edition size due to popularity may make him a pipe dream. But, he was MMS 001, so you've gotta figure someone at HT has an affinity for the guy.

:goodpost::lecture

Personally I feel there's a niche market for him, at least with us and fellow collectors. And HT has to realize that some of the licences they have are lacking figures that would sell (and I'm sure it's not likeness issue)

Spiderman (Sam Raimi) - Doc Oc and Green Goblin
Superman - Lex Luthor

Just to name a few.

Back