Which DC PFs did you order/will order FOR SURE so far?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which DC PFs did you order/will order FOR SURE so far?

• Total voters

Mamba

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wonder which one of these 3 amazing first DC PFs that most people have ordered/will order. All 3 of them are a home run for me. I am getting all 3 of course.

300131_press18.jpg

Poll is coming. Please don't vote if you are still on the fence, only vote if you already ordered or will order for sure whether is an EX or regular.

You can vote for multiple statues in this poll.

Ordered Joker & Ivy already (both Ex versions...although doubt I'll display the Joker Ex head...still looks too odd to me)

Ordering Bats EX as soon as humanly possible later today :)

Then I'll be more selective & just wait out for characters I really really want like Harley, Robin, Nightwing & Riddler
After them I'll probably stop with the Bat Family

Might move onto Green Lantern depending on how the statue turns out but Superman & the rest don't really interest me so can skip most if not all of them.

Neil

Ordered all three (or at least hope to get Batman today too). Will order anything Batman.

The only other DC PF I would consider would be Flash.

Yup, that's what I did. However, I believe to see a clear number as to how many have ordered all three vs. those who have ordered only individual PFs, that option would have helped. Anyways, no biggie. :peace

I have a few niggles with the Batman piece, whereas I pretty much outright love the Joker and Ivy pieces, but even with the inflated price ultimately I still had to grab the Bat as well, so all three for me so far.

I'm going to have to limit myself to the Bat-Family characters, and a very select and few other favourites though, or this DC line is going to kill me, especially at these prices.

Ordered all three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poison Ivy no contest. Although I am considering the batman PF just to resell later. I don't want that ugly thing in my collection. I'd rather go for the DC Direct Batman vs Killer Croc.

Back