Uncharted Comic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, my favorite video game trilogy is a comic, and I found out too late and cannot find issue #1. I am so tired of missing out on comics. I really need to keep up better with them.

Since I can't find the first issue, I am just going to buy the trade and pray that the single issue covers are inside it.

Anyone else get lucky enough to get it and read it? If so, how was it??

I've heard from multiple people that really liked the comic.

The trade comes out tomorrow and should have the original single issue covers included.

I've heard from multiple people that really liked the comic.

The trade comes out tomorrow and should have the original single issue covers included.

Thank you so much for answering that! I am only sad because I am a huge fan (even buy the collectors edition games) and I missed this. But my lcs does have issues 3-6 in my folder so I will just pick up issue #6 and frame it, because it's awesome! And I love Chloe.

I don't read many comics anymore, but I would love to pick this up! Can anyone link me to a good place to buy the trade?

I don't read many comics anymore, but I would love to pick this up! Can anyone link me to a good place to buy the trade?

I ordered through Amazon. It's where I get all of my trades as they are usually under $10.00 and if I buy a few at a time, I get free shipping. The Uncharted trade is $9.67 at Amazon.

I would be interested in reading this. How do you like it so far BG? Does it have the same kind of humor/style as the game or does it feel like Uncharted in name only?

I would be interested in reading this. How do you like it so far BG? Does it have the same kind of humor/style as the game or does it feel like Uncharted in name only?

Oh I have no clue. Since I couldn't find issue #1, I haven't been able to start reading it yet. The trade releases tomorrow but Amazon has it listed for the 17th. *shrugs.

I will let you know as soon as I get it and read it.

I received my Uncharted trade in yesterday. That thing is awesome! I still wish I had the single issues because in issue #1 or #2, can't tell yet, there is an awesome picture of Chloe and I would have loved to neatly cut it out and have it framed for hanging art. Ah well, no can do.

I will start reading it this week and let everyone know how I like it. I bet it's going to be awesome, for me. There's a lot of Chloe in it.

Back