Recycled Displays looks to be promising

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WurstCollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Good morning fellow collectors,

Just wanted to share a link that may be of use to the fellow collectors in Toronto, Canada. It seems there is a warehouse/outlet centre that sells display/showcases at discount. All items have been previously used or have been overstock in retail stores. They have everything from shelving to track lighting, but most importantly display cases. And ones that look like us collectors of the 1/6 and PF can actually utilize. :rock

https://recycleddisplays.com/showcases/#!prettyPhoto

Hopefully those in search of such displays can find something they are looking for. :hi5:

I went there maybe 2yrs ago and pretty much anything you see in retail stores they may have. They have a lot of mannequins! Almost scary.
I picked up a few parts to allow me to make floating shelves but honestly for the same price I could have gotton similar Ikea ones, though my argument was these are more heavy duty.

I went there maybe 2yrs ago and pretty much anything you see in retail stores they may have. They have a lot of mannequins! Almost scary.
I picked up a few parts to allow me to make floating shelves but honestly for the same price I could have gotton similar Ikea ones, though my argument was these are more heavy duty.

Oh man mannequins are the creepiest hahaha

Interesting . . . it seems like it could be a hit and miss when searching. But I agree, a lot there you can find is brand new somewhere else. But there are little differences as in weight capacities, durable materials etc.

Back