• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Harry potter Gentle Giant bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoekie

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi,

for a friend of my.
want to buy a harry potter gentle giant bust.
please let me know!

thx.

Hoekie

Hi,

thx to all!
Found one... :)
now looking for the lucius malfoy....
very hard to find...

Hightreker said:
What are you looking to trade for?

other HP busts...

I want the lucius malfoy the most...

(have also a sirius black for trade)

Bummer, well I can't help yeah with the Sirius. Is there any other way we might be able to work somethin out?

Hightreker said:
Bummer, well I can't help yeah with the Sirius. Is there any other way we might be able to work somethin out?

I mean that I have also a sirius bust to trade...
So a potter bust and sirius bust for trade....

hoekie said:
I mean that I have also a sirius bust to trade...
So a potter bust and sirius bust for trade....

So sorry, I meant to say Malfoy bust, not Sirius. I understood, I just don't have a Malfoy and was trying to see if you were interested in selling them or trading them for something besides Harry Potter busts. Sorry if I confused you.

Hightreker said:
So sorry, I meant to say Malfoy bust, not Sirius. I understood, I just don't have a Malfoy and was trying to see if you were interested in selling them or trading them for something besides Harry Potter busts. Sorry if I confused you.

oh.. no problem.
we can trade for the new potter busts...

were do you live ?

hoekie said:
oh.. no problem.
we can trade for the new potter busts...

were do you live ?

Atlanta, Georgia. Are you anywhere nearby? The new ones I might be able to do. I don't have them yet, but my local shop thought they might be getting them soon so I was planning on getting them there.

hoekie said:
Yeah,
I was following these as well...

But 175 dollar excl. shipping is to much for me :-(

yes it is but i think this thing will keep on rising in value due to the demand. As of right now, there is currently no Malfoy being offered in ebay except the one BIN for $250.

TOE said:
yes it is but i think this thing will keep on rising in value due to the demand. As of right now, there is currently no Malfoy being offered in ebay except the one BIN for $250.

Yeah.
had contact with a store yesterday.
they told me we have still one.

ok can I buy it... yes for same price. 229 incl. shipping

I want this bust so much.. so I say thats ok.

Now checking my email; Sorry Alex its sold over the weekend :monkey2

somebody who wants to trade a lucius ?

I have to trade, Harry Potter, Sirius Black or a Lurtz bust (SS)

Send me PM.

Back