DC Comics New 52 Line by Kotobukiya (ARTFX + Statue) Wonder Woman!! page no.7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmajede

Freaked Out
Reaction score
SUPERMAN:
A Kotobukiya Japanese import! It’s a bird, it’s a plane... DC Comics’ “New 52” is nearly one year old and already it’s made a huge impact on the medium. With 52 re-launched titles the event attracted new readers and gave longtime fans a change of pace. The new storylines also brought new looks and costumes to familiar characters, and Kotobukiya is celebrating those designs in a new series of ARTFX+ Statues starting with none other than the Man of Steel himself, Superman! Clark Kent is the last surviving son of planet Krypton, sent to Earth to avoid its destruction. The combination of his ancestry and our planet’s yellow sun has given him incredible powers which he uses to defend humanity against its greatest threats. Superman stands in a classic heroic pose, his feet spread apart and his fists held tensely at his sides. The intense look on his face captures the Kryptonian’s focus and drive, while his intricately sculpted muscles show you that he has the power to back it up. Superman’s resplendent red and blue New 52 costume is accurate down to the last detail with its iconic red on yellow “S” emblem, textured suit, technological belt and boots, and of course his long cape. Sculpted by Goutaro Takeuchi (Atlier Bamboo), the Man of Steel stands 7 ½ inches tall (in the ARTFX+ 1/10th scale) on his included magnetic display base. Superman will be joined by his fellow Justice League of America members with a new release coming each month, so get them all and display your own superhero team!
From Koto's facebook

251802_492789837404084_1146234413_n.jpg

179513_492789950737406_775028415_n.jpg

534517_492790064070728_878007728_n.jpg

486307_492789924070742_375619370_n.jpg

-------------------------------------------
GREEN LANTERN:
A Kotobukiya Japanese import! Kotobukiya’s line of DC Comics “New 52” ARTFX+ Statues continues, capturing the new looks and costumes of heroes in the Justice League. Coming hot on the heels of Superman is fellow Leaguer and Earth’s first member of the intergalactic police force, Green Lantern! When Sector 2814’s previous Lantern Abin Sur crashed on Earth, his ring sought a worthy successor and found test pilot Hal Jordan. Brash and fearless, the Emerald Warrior uses his power ring to fly and create solid light constructs of whatever he can imagine. Following Superman’s lead, Green Lantern stands in a heroic pose that’s perfect for a lineup of Earth’s most powerful protectors. The cocky Justice Leaguer stands with his feet apart and arms at his sides, with his right fist raised and ready to unleash his ring’s energy. Kotobukiya’s excellent craftsmanship can be seen in the intricate details of Green Lantern’s ring-generated New 52-style suit including the shoulder pad-like armor and of course the logo on his chest. Jordan’s green mask is perfect, as is his wind-blown brown hair. Green Lantern stands nearly 7 ½ inches tall (in the ARTFX+ 1/10th scale) and was sculpted by master artist Atelier Bamboo. Magnets in his feet make him perfectly stable on his included display base, and he’ll look perfect on your shelf next to the rest of the Justice League
From koto's facebook.

406276_493183527364715_1579336552_n.jpg

541411_493183710698030_1334717853_n.jpg

534925_493184050697996_1668408737_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: DC Comics Superman New 52 ARTFX+ Statue

It's ok, looking forward to seeing what they do with Batman

I like the head sculpt. He looks a little Asian though.

It's ok, looking forward to seeing what they do with Batman

I'm not amazed with this one either, i was hoping for something better, but i think there's something missing from the superman the new 52.
superman-2.png

I like the head sculpt. He looks a little Asian though.

ya, but i think it's close or same with the DC Direct one?

DC+Direct+DCNU+Superman.jpg

and eventually.. kotobukiya will announce all the 52. im waiting for batman.. even tho i dont like his suite in the new 52, and the green lantern.

Yep Green Lantern is another one I'd be interested in seeing (and Sinestro). Also The Flash.

I think if I got involved in this line the entire JL would be on my to buy list...not because I really like them just becuase it would be rude to not have them all if you start collecting ;)

Neil

It looks more like Superboy than Superman. The face looks like he's 12.

I think if I got involved in this line the entire JL would be on my to buy list...not because I really like them just becuase it would be rude to not have them all if you start collecting ;)

Neil

Yes, I have to really think if i want to start collecting all the 52 or not, and that's because i started with the DC Bishoujos.. but I'm missing one statue now which is the damn catwoman. and im not paying 100+$ for an old PVC statue.

Re: DC Comics Superman New 52 ARTFX+ Statue by Kotobukiya

the superman face does not look SUPER to me..

Re: DC Comics New 52 Kotobukiya Line ARTFX Update: Green Lantern

UPDATE.. Page number 1.
GREEN LANTERN..

548132_493183987364669_388350150_n.jpg

Re: DC Comics New 52 Line by Kotobukiya (ARTFX + Statue) Update: Green Lantern

At $40 each I may collect the whole JLA.

Gonk from statueforum stated it will be $39.99 each. :panic:
so I will collect the whole members. :)

Now that I WANT!!!

Oh crap this could get expensive...have one...need the rest :gah::gah:

Neil

:lol:lol

Same here Neil, Superman not so much but Green Lantern looks great. If they do a Sinestro then I'll definitely pick him up otherwise I must resist :gah:

:lol:lol

Same here Neil, Superman not so much but Green Lantern looks great. If they do a Sinestro then I'll definitely pick him up otherwise I must resist :gah:

Lol tell me about it :rotfl

That said though if they are indeed $40 a piece then I feel it would be rude not to have them ;)

Can see me building the entire Justice League now...even if I don't really like Superman.
Interested to see what the rest are like though...hoping for a good Flash & Aquaman (both are crying out for good cheap statues)

Neil

I wonder how long we have to wait till we see the next then? Could there be a third tomorrow?

I wonder how long we have to wait till we see the next then? Could there be a third tomorrow?

idk, maybe in SDCC ?
because from kotobukiya's facebook there's only one left.. which is i think the huntress Bishougo? even tho they did announced the huntress while ago.

either way i hate waiting.. i want to see THE FLASH ASAP!

Guide-to-the-DC-New-52.jpg

glossy red? YES PLEASE 0_0

Back