Thoughts on the first three SS DC PFs being Batman related?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BHG738

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Whats your thoughts on the first three DC PFs all being Batman related?

As a major Batman fan I am very happy although a little shocked. Didn't think I would get this many Batman PFs this quickly.

I realise they can't just put all the big superheroes out quickly for longevity and Batman arguably has the better supporting cast in the entire DC universe but maybe three in a row is a bit much for some.

They showed a Superman WIP :dunno

I'm sure they will get all the main casters sometime.

Lois Lane? WTH would want a PF of her? :lol

They showed a Superman WIP :dunno

I'm sure they will get all the main casters sometime.

Lois Lane? WTH would want a PF of her? :lol

Don't get me wrong I am delighted they have all been BM but I am sure others out there might think differently.

I am sure loads of characters are in development - I just didn't think the first lot would all be BM and I find it a little odd.

I certainly wouldn't want a Louis PF!

Poison Ivy is the only curious one to me. I know T&A sells but I figured it would have been between Wonder Woman and Catwoman first. Since they've got a Catwoman LSF being shown that leaves Wonder Woman. Superman has been shown so I'd expect we've seen all we're going to see of Batman's world for a little while.

Poison Ivy is the only curious one to me. I know T&A sells but I figured it would have been between Wonder Woman and Catwoman first. Since they've got a Catwoman LSF being shown that leaves Wonder Woman. Superman has been shown so I'd expect we've seen all we're going to see of Batman's world for a little while.

I think that with Batman and Joker being two huge characters they potentially wanted a lesser know name and if that is the case and they wanted T&A Powergirl could have always been a potential.

Batman is DC's best and hottest property so why not? Poison Ivy was a surprise though but a very good surprise because I ordered her :) My guess is they wanted to test the waters with a less popular character while the DC line is still very fresh.

I am pleased because the Batman line is my favorite. That is the line I will collect the most from DC.

I'm glad they came out with the big guns first. Waiting 3-5 years for a bats would have driven me :cuckoo: for sure.

Poison Ivy was the first female cause she's sexy, deadly and a staple in Batman's universe.

She would def outsell Lois Lane or Lex Luthor

I agree that Ivy will outsell Lex because it's a "sexy" statue, and there are loads of collectors who only buy those. But Lex, in power suit, is a much more essential statue for comic fans in general.

Great statues for a start, but if the DC line becomes the batman line then it'll suck bigtime
I wouldn't be complaining if it did :nana:

At first, I was planning on focusing on Justice League members, but now that I've decided to skip Batman and order Poison Ivy, I need another Gotham character to accompany her (I like coupling statues).

Back