Tom Skeritt signed my hot toys Dallas today!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timtom666

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Thought I'd share some photos from the London comic convention today.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks :) I was surprised though because he'd never seen one before, he was fascinated with it.

Awesome indeed, congrats!! The man still looks good for his age. Thanks for sharing, I love looking at pics like this.

What was he like in person? I thought actors had to give their approval on figures? :lol

He was really nice actually, I saw his photoshoot later in the day and he was VERY friendly with the ladies, the old dog.

Wait, you had to pay for him to autograph it?

Yeah, of course, the most expensive autographs were Gillian Anderson and Karl Urban, which were £40 each and an extra £40 for a photo with them, I didn't even bother with those two.

What was he like in person? I thought actors had to give their approval on figures? :lol
Depends on what he agreed upon when he signed on for the movie. Considering Alien was made at the infancy of merchandising rights he may not have any say what's okay or not.

That's really cool! Thanks for sharing!

Did he see the figure inside?

That's awesome, congrats man. It's good you were allowed to take pics. I recently had my Spide-man comiquette signed by Stan Lee at the Oz-comicon here in Melbourne and I was not allowed to take any pics..:( He was charging $30.00 a sig.

Back