Woozie0's-Ever-Evolving-Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woozie0

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's been years since I said I would make a collection thread but I'm finally doing it. I've had the pleasure of owning many great statues but with my limited display/storage space, I've had to find new homes for some of these pieces.

Thanks to all those who have helped me acquire these statues!

Enjoy the pics!

T-800 Arnie Life Size Bust (one of my absolute favorites from one of my favorite movies)
WOO_1780.jpg

Hulk vs. Spiderman Dio EX

IMG_7785.jpg

IMG_7773.jpg

IMG_7771.jpg

IMG_7785.jpg

IMG_7748.jpg

IMG_7745.jpg

IMG_7746.jpg

Last edited:
Iron Man Mark III Life Size Bust

IMG_7417.jpg

IMG_7420.jpg

Iron Man Mark III Battle Damaged Life Size Bust

WOO_1831.jpg

WOO_1826.jpg

Spiderman PF

IMG_2756.jpg

IMG_2755.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

IMG_2759.jpg

Man Thing Comiquette

IMG_2868.jpg

Last edited:
X-Men vs. Sentinel #1 EX dio

IMG_7719.jpg

IMG_7734.jpg

IMG_7722.jpg

IMG_7717.jpg

IMG_7731.jpg

Thor vs. Loki dio

IMG_7435.jpg

Diablo III Overthrown Barbarian EX

IMG_7652.jpg

IMG_7650.jpg

IMG_7649.jpg

World of Warcraft Orc Rider (need to take more pics of this!0

P1000044.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Colin..... long time no hear. Hope everything is well with you. :) Nice to see your collection so far :duff

Last edited:
Hey Jason,

Things are going well thanks! I don't have nearly as much time to spend collecting but I'm trying to keep up-to-date.

How are you?

Hey Jason,

Things are going well thanks! I don't have nearly as much time to spend collecting but I'm trying to keep up-to-date.

How are you?

Doing good so far. Getting ready for summer now. Keeping up to date stuff is the hardest thing with the DC license that SSC has. Didn't know you were into Street Fighters statues. Gotta get myself a Cammy PF EX one of these days.

Wow sweet collection mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Whoa! Viewing Enjoyment Achieved, Great Collection; Woozie, WOW! Welcome to the Show

Damn! What a collection man! Some real nice pieces there! COngrats!

Hey Colin..... long time no hear. Hope everything is well with you. :) Nice to see your collection so far :duff

Very AWESOME collection WOW !!!

Wow, comments from guys with such incredible collections....thanks so much everyone!!!

It's nice to see another fellow Albertan :wave

I also have the Arnold 1:1 bust. I can honestly say that's a piece that'll never leave my setup. :wink1:

Amazing collection dude :clap

Back