Kotobukiya ESB Yoda Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiker

Super Freak
Reaction score
001-5.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-4.jpg

005-2.jpg

006-4.jpg

007-4.jpg

009-3.jpg

010-4.jpg

011-4.jpg

012-5.jpg

Great photos! I got my ARTFX Yoda last week and it is definitely a nice looking diorama. If you shop around you can get him for less than $90 shipped. My only minor complaint is that Yoda's skin is a shade too dark and it could use a bit more variation. But otherwise it is one of the best ARTFX releases thus far!

GREAT photos!

I've got mine on order - can't wait to get him to sit next to the SSC hut - as below :)

Gotta say - I much prefer it with the eyes closed concentrating.

IMG_4340.jpg

Last edited:
GREAT photos!

I've got mine on order - can't wait to get him to sit next to the SSC hut - as below :)

Gotta say - I much prefer it with the eyes closed concentrating.

IMG_4340.jpg
Agreed, prefer like the eyes closed sculpt (though the eyes being open does not look bad, either). And the light-up generator is a nice touch. Looking forward to updated pics with this beside your Yoda hut.

I just picked up this statue from eBay for a decent price. Does anybody know what it looks like next to the SS yoda?

I was thinking of swapping the heads or at least using both for a custom and thinking about scale wise what they looked like next to each other.

I completely forgot about this piece I'm going to have to grab it.
2 Questions though.

1. Does it come with the 2 heads or are there different version out? I like the close-eyed so I want to make sure.

2. What's everyone's experience with Koto piece selling out? Are they available forevermore?
Cause I want a few pieces but I'd rather not buy them right now if I didn't have to.

1) It comes with both heads.

2) It sort of depends on the line and the popularity of the character, but it's not a huge problem with Koto. Looking back at past Star Wars ArtFX releases, only a handful like Grievous, the TIE Pilot, and the second Boba Fett have really gone up in price. And sometimes, like in the case of Boba Fett, they do limited re-releases. I wouldn't worry about this statue becoming hard to find in the foreseeable future.

I was hoping to use the heads do a 1/6 custom using the SS yoda. Here's what I have planned.
e6uvu3yq.jpg
unytybyz.jpg
pa3eresa.jpg

Anybody have a side by side with this and the SS?

Just got mine in and it is awesome. I love this thing. Very cool. The head is posable besides being able to switch out between the two. My very favorite yoda collectable.
zahusyza.jpg
eme2ydy9.jpg
gequ8y7e.jpg
edu9etu9.jpg
ra2ybuga.jpg
epema8ez.jpg
7ymesyny.jpg
a3y3u5y6.jpg
azu4ahy5.jpg
atebemup.jpg

Last edited:
Back