The Bridge Direct's The Hobbit Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap Awesome news Josh! :yess:
The figure looks great; can't wait for more figures to be revealed soon. It's time to rekindle my fondness for those ToyBiz 6" LOTR figures released almost 11 years ago (wow it's been that long already). They're my first LOTR collectables. This time Bridge Direct is at the helm! Bring it up BD! :clap

Sweet!

Hobbit_SDCC_bilbo_TheBridgeDirect.jpg

:clap Awesome news Josh! :yess:
The figure looks great; can't wait for more figures to be revealed soon. It's time to rekindle my fondness for those ToyBiz 6" LOTR figures released almost 11 years ago (wow it's been that long already). They're my first LOTR collectables. This time Bridge Direct is at the helm! Bring it up BD! :clap

Yeah, this is pretty sweet news. I can't wait to see all of what they have planned next week. Its going to be pretty cool and this is a must for a SDCC Ex for me.

Indeed :hi5:

Yeah, this is pretty sweet news. I can't wait to see all of what they have planned next week. Its going to be pretty cool and this is a must for a SDCC Ex for me.

Indeed :hi5:

Yeah, I was wondering how can we (those aren't going to SDCC) get hold of this Exclusive? Of course, we can try our luck and enter the TORn competition, but no guarantee on winning. :(

Yeah, I was wondering how can we (those aren't going to SDCC) get hold of this Exclusive? Of course, we can try our luck and enter the TORn competition, but no guarantee on winning. :(

You have the contest as you said. Entertainment Earth may have some for sale for those not going as well. I'll keep an eye out for other ways to get this figure.

Wonder how this compares to our tried and true Toy Biz figs?

Based on this first figure released, I think it's gonna be just like the ToyBiz figures. I've got ToyBiz's Bearers of the One Ring gift pack with the translucent Prologue Bilbo, but this one is heaps better-looking than that. It has joints for articulation too. Gotta find a way to get this!

Thanks Josh! Let us know. :) Can we send multiple entries?

No problem. Just one per.

Wonder how this compares to our tried and true Toy Biz figs?

I would say better as far as detailing and such just because technology has gotten better in the last 10 years.

Snakey I deleted your posts because at the time TBD asked for these lists to be taken down so until Comic-Con I think its best these don't show up. :duff

Look forward to seeing the rest of the line as this one looks good.

Oooohhh! Nice!
Gets me all nostalgic for the days when I first saw the toybiz figures :)
I still have the twilight Frodo that's just like this boxed somewhere!
rrwm1243738680905.jpg

Back