Will Hot Toys re-release Aliens uscms? What do you think?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope so, i have all of them and have customized them, even made a custom Frost but a DX Hicks with acid burned skin & armor along with non acid burned head and armor + a remote sentry and headset mic would be awesome. They definately need to redo that POC alien warrior too. You look at it and it falls apart.

Last edited:
I personally would like HT to focus their resources on the Prometheus line first and then if they were to revisit older lines in the Alien franchises afterward, I would gladly welcome that as well. :wink1:

Most people wish it. Old figures with custom heads look great, but a new release with actual quality would be amazing IMO. Anyway, I am skeptical about it....:dunno

If they revisit Aliens, I'd much rather see an improved Power Loader and a 1:6 Alien Queen. HT is really into making oversize stuff now a days, the queen was totally a missed opportunity that they should revisit.

-

Last edited:
What would you change on the Powerloader? I'd give it metal joints. One of the shoulders broke on mine. Had to rope my brother in to help me fix it. Oh and metal pegs for all the hoses. I don't think a single one remains intact on mine.

i hope so.. it's my favorite and i didnt have the chance to get anything from this line so far, they will, but only if they stop making batman related. (im not complaining here).

i hope so.. it's my favorite and i didnt have the chance to get anything from this line so far, they will, but only if they stop making batman related. (im not complaining here).

Or Iron Man related!

What would you change on the Powerloader? I'd give it metal joints. One of the shoulders broke on mine. Had to rope my brother in to help me fix it. Oh and metal pegs for all the hoses. I don't think a single one remains intact on mine.

I think it could also benefit from a little bit of detailing work on the surface areas, like little bit of scratch mark etc to show some aging. The HT powerloader right now just looks too smooth and a bit plasticy, I don't know, could be the yellow plastic that they chose to use, but something is making it look more like a regular toy instead of what you usually expect from HT. Ya I think having metal joints could break it up and make it look more realistic.

Still an amazing piece though, I'm a sucker for anything Stan Winston :lol

-

Last edited:
I dont think they will. The old ones look fine outside of the headsculpts/joints (both of which can be fixed). Outside of people who really love the movie (like me) who would know who Drake or Apone is if mentioned by name? Vasquez Hudson and Hicks would be easier sells but Having already made them maybe they wouldnt WANT to revisit it just because they're not interested?

Maybe....they might do something when Aliens colonial Marines comes out..They did remake the pred from Predator 2 so you just never know.

Hate to say it, but IMO I don't think Hot Toys will be revisiting this line any time soon... unfortunately.

I would love me some Vasquez, Hudson, or Hicks! But I think with the new Batman (and old batman) line, the Avengers/Marvel lines, the re-release of the Predator movies (and their promise for 1/4 Preds), and any other generic movie lines (such as Prometheus, which I can't wait for!), I really don't see Hot Toys re-making this line any time soon. And if they did announce it, I am sure it would quickly get put on the back-burner just purely out of the $$$ pool that the Avengers / Batman characters bring in...

Hate to say it, but IMO I don't think Hot Toys will be revisiting this line any time soon... unfortunately.

I would love me some Vasquez, Hudson, or Hicks! But I think with the new Batman (and old batman) line, the Avengers/Marvel lines, the re-release of the Predator movies (and their promise for 1/4 Preds), and any other generic movie lines (such as Prometheus, which I can't wait for!), I really don't see Hot Toys re-making this line any time soon. And if they did announce it, I am sure it would quickly get put on the back-burner just purely out of the $$$ pool that the Avengers / Batman characters bring in...

Aint that the truth :exactly:

Well I certainly think they should, I mean it's a no-brainer, look at the prices thay fetch and how easy they sell on ebay, there would seem to be a high demand for them which = an easy sell.

No. Cos no one would be happy if they did just redo one figure. I cant see them re-doing all of them if they did.

Back