Help help help.... Scout Trooper needs a Tomy head...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snazaro

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello to all fellow freaks out there in the collecting world….

I wonder if any one can help me with a request I have?

I am currently looking for a Tomy Mini Helmet of the Scout Trooper. I have been looking for a while now and they seem to be pretty rare to find. Not sure if there were others made but this comes up at around 1/6 scale and has the lifting visor.

I originally posted some pics of my speeder bike which I customised from the Hasbro version but as of yet It has no one to ride it. The scout is complete after sourcing all new parts and a new armour paint job and he's ready to go but I just can not bring myself to display it with the gigantic noggin of the Hasbro helmet. Unless my speeder bike will be ridden by the horseman of Sleepy Hollow it will remain hidden away.

So please please please fellow freaks if you have a Tomy Biker Scout Helmet sat on the side gathering dust and you feel that some funds could come in handy I would be more than happy to negotiate a fair price. Or if any one can help with knowing where this can be obtained or has a better option your help would be most appreciated.

Kind regards for taking time to read this post and hope someone can help.

Many thanks, Snaz

Snaz,
Have you tried posting the inquiry on the Trade thread in the custom Star Wars Custom section? I had great luck there. Where are you located? If in the US I may have one I can part with as I am not sure how quick I can get to my custom that I have planned (I am in the US).

I'm itching for a cast of the gentle giant Biker, looks much better IMO.... but the trade thread is the place to go

Hi Verbal21

I have sent you a PM. Can you let me know if you have revived it as it is not showing in my sent box.

I may be doing something wrong?

Hope to hear soon?

Regards

Snaz

Back