Batman - The New 52 - Clear image?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UltraMarknus

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this. I am looking for a clear image of the new 52 Batman showing his complete suit. Preferably in a neutral pose. Google search has failed me. Any help is appreciated!!

You've probably seen this but it's by far the clearest image of all the suits I think

DC%2BNew%2B52%2B2.jpg

Yea that's a nice pic but stupid superman is in the way lol. The reason I'm looking is I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of it. I love this pose but I don't think an artist could fill in that many gaps.

I would make a friendly suggestion that you consider not getting a tattoo of that suit. In a few years, folks are gonna look back on it like they look back on this:

MFWTw.jpg

or this:

SZB6z.jpg

How would you feel having tattoos of those guys on you, forever? Just something to think about.

I would make a friendly suggestion that you consider not getting a tattoo of that suit. In a few years, folks are gonna look back on it like they look back on this:

MFWTw.jpg

or this:

SZB6z.jpg

How would you feel having tattoos of those guys on you, forever? Just something to think about.

LOL!! Dually noted. Those are some extreme suits, though. I'm at a point of just gathering ideas right now. It is a good point...the classic suits are the ones that stand the test of time. I do REALLY like this design.

LOL!! Dually noted. Those are some extreme suits, though. I'm at a point of just gathering ideas right now. It is a good point...the classic suits are the ones that stand the test of time. I do REALLY like this design.

Duly noted. FTFY.

Yup, i like most of the designs for the DCnU as well, just think that Lee went overboard with the "linear circuitry" for each suits (i.e. Flash!), that being said, i'm big on collecting images off the net, and these are some of the clear ones that I have on file..

cov52-detectivecomics6tonydaniel.jpg

cov52-detectivecomics8tonydanilel.jpg

marvel_test_page_color_by_garang76-d4bp5dm.jpg

also, the Jim Lee B&W is a good example of it as well.
bm_bw_j_lee_v2.jpg

Of course, you can go the Batman Inc. route as well ;D
tumblr_m14hgn6yNw1r9cnoio1_500.jpg

Good that you're still in the search mode. :) Nothing against TN52, but I guess there are many other options which you could explore. Miller, Sale, Mignola, Risso to name a few:

the-dark-knight-returns.jpg
BatmanReturns4.jpg
MAY060129.jpg
darkvictory.jpg
JUN080234.jpg
600546_107307006075807_100003895235820_31342_1126137079_n.jpg

Back