1/6 top hat eagle eye bill

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joned

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey anyone know some one on here that makes hats or knows how after a top hat for my bill head needs to be movie accurate pm me

Im working on one for Joned. I can get you one as soon as I get a chance to actually work on it. In other words this is in the works and will be available eventually.

I got you guys covered. Just going to take some time.

Oh and I will be offering Bill's boots.

Last edited:
Love the fact Robbies going to put these together it's gonna complete my bill and this guys bin a nightmare to put together al be glad to get him done and out the way ... thanks Robbie for this keep us posted

Is Rainman's hat & boots inaccurate? I'm not extra savvy on those parts of his outfit. The hat it least looks good to me unless I'm missing something.

Rainman's stuff is excellent but people bought heads from him and are now hat and shoe less. Joned asked me to build him a set so he could get a complete figure. People are interested so will be offering them out to everyone. When ever I can make time.

Not a chance. Rainman can sometimes be hit and miss with his sculpts, but without a doubt, he is the Grandmaster of accessories.

Well I do have his in my possesion but assure everyone that I WILL NOT be recasting them. What ever you see from me will be sculpted by me using his as a reference only. We shall see how good a mimic I am. If he had offered the hat and shoes up with the heads I wouldn't be doing this.

Well I do have his in my possesion but assure everyone that I WILL NOT be recasting them. What ever you see from me will be sculpted by me using his as a reference only. We shall see how good a mimic I am. If he had offered the hat and shoes up with the heads I wouldn't be doing this.

I'm fine with what ever the end result is once mine and transhis set are completed put the pictures up on here and let people make there own minds up .... I think there will be quite a few orders placed Robbie;)

Yeah Joned and I eagerly await your top hat Robbie!!! I have no doubt it will be awesome.

Back