Next Amazing Spider-Man figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I want this/these figures

• Lizard

Votes: 59 57.3%
  • Peter Parker in first night out disguise

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Gwen Stacy

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • Dr. Connors (mid transofrmation perhaps)

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Standard Peter Parker

Votes: 17 16.5%

• Total voters
I have not seen the film yet, i have my tickets booked for tommorrow, but i chose the first night out peter parker, looks like a really interesting costume that i would like for a release.

What makes you think Hot Toys should of released another teaser?

Within 24hr of Black Widow going up for sale there was a teaser for Loki

Within 24hr of Joker going up for sale there was a teaser for Batman

Within 24hr of Loki going up for sale there was a teaser for Iron Man

So it was a trend that should've continued with a teaser for the next character of this line. :wink1:

it was only a recent trend, not indicative of all future figures.

Though expectations and hot toys is a fools errand, i should know

Only a recent trend though. Look at all those Preds we were told we were getting and we've had nothing after the P2 reveal.

Thats exactly what i think. There just is not another character from this movie that would sell enough to make it worth their while to create as a HT figure.

Lizard would i bet, the rest perhaps not.

But people often buy a figure because it's done well, they become interested after it goes up for order or releases

Within 24hr of Black Widow going up for sale there was a teaser for Loki

Within 24hr of Joker going up for sale there was a teaser for Batman

Within 24hr of Loki going up for sale there was a teaser for Iron Man

So it was a trend that should've continued with a teaser for the next character of this line. :wink1:

So wishful thinking then :wink1: :p

I am with one and done gang. HT cannot keep pace with their current selections (ie constant delays) let alone making a large line for a lukewarm license at best.

Other helpful hints: OMG said barely any line for this when it went up for PO at their home store. Unless IM or Batman HT typically makes masked version then unmasked version so collectors want both. Yet this time it comes with everything (Garfield hs) to be done with it.

Back