Statue Question: Any news if Sideshow will produce Chris Nolan's Batman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the most we know at this point is this bit of information that Sideshow gave us last year, when the DC announcement was made.

This heroic alliance paves the way for Sideshow Collectibles to offer products featuring DC Comics’ most revered super heroes and villains including Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, as well as items inspired by the upcoming theatrical releases The Dark Knight Rises and Man of Steel.

Specifically, whether or not we'll see something is polystone form has yet to be determined. (Or at least, to the best of my knowledge.) Given that this is Sideshow we're talking about though, I'm sure we'll see something.

thanks Chapter!

I'll hold off getting the DK bust from HCG for now then.

If Sideshow makes one, that would be awesome!

Considering DC Collectibles have stuff and HT and EB are doing 1/4 scale figures...

If I were SSC I'd consider the market rather saturated and concentrate on comic-based product. But their thinking could be different.

Considering DC Collectibles have stuff and HT and EB are doing 1/4 scale figures...

If I were SSC I'd consider the market rather saturated and concentrate on comic-based product. But their thinking could be different.

:exactly: "Saturated" is an understatement, I'd say.

I believe the true DC fans are actually looking forward to 1/6, PFs, statues, busts, and what not based off the comic art. So many artists, so much to explore; I wish SS would put the movie releases on the back burner for sometime.

:exactly: "Saturated" is an understatement, I'd say.

I believe the true DC fans are actually looking forward to 1/6, PFs, statues, busts, and what not based off the comic art. So many artists, so much to explore; I wish SS would put the movie releases on the back burner for sometime.

Well, I'm more about the movie stuff for most properties. But for NoBats - I feel like I gots enough stuff.

True, but the only ones doing Polystone stuff is DC, and we all know DC Direct quality just doesn't match up with Sideshow.

Back