• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Batman: Animated Series Maquettes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mutant-man

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, all. Looking for the maquettes for Batman: The Animated Series characters. I have Joker but need the rest, including Batman, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, and Robin.

The BIN prices on eBay are more than I am willing to pay. Honestly, depending on the character, $150 is more in line with what I'm looking to spend.

Thanks.

Bump. Still in the market for the entire series except for Joker. Looking for Catwoman, Harley Quinn, and Robin.

I've been looking for these things for months, welcome to the club.

Last week a Harley Quinn sold for 167 on eBay, so mad I missed out on it.

I saw that, but it seemed a little high. I want to say there was another that went before then that was around $132. Batman goes for around $250, same with Joker, but I figured the rest can be had for around $150 if you're patient. Anyway, thanks for the heads up. I want these, but they aren't a super pressing concern, so I think I'll be patient and wait for a good opportunity.

Which ones are you looking for?

The DCD ones or the WBSS ones that were 1:6 scale?

Catwoman never got a WBSS Animated one and Robin never got a DCD one.

Which ones are you looking for?

The DCD ones or the WBSS ones that were 1:6 scale?

Catwoman never got a WBSS Animated one and Robin never got a DCD one.

The ones I'm thinking of have the name of the character and a year inscribed on the base. For this series, I know that there is at least Batman, Joker, Harley, and Catwoman. I thought that there was a Robin, too, though his base has a yellow R on it. Still looks similar to the animated series style, though.

Still looking. And I think that the ones I'm looking for are the DCD statues, for which there definitely is a Catwoman in grey/black suit.

Back