Hello from Ohio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeGiant

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I am a regular over on SF.com and I figured I would drop in over here as I now have a SS piece (Green Hulk vs. Spidey exclusive) in the collection and 3 more ordered (PF grey and green Hulk, Cap exclusive). I am a big Hulk and MArvel fan. I started heavily in the statue venue last year. I am a LOTR, SW, and movie fan but have vowed that I will not start any new lines (I am hoping my membership here doesn't cause me to fall:rolleyes: ).

WELCOME JADEGIANT!!!!

:horse

:D Hope to see more Sideshow stuff in your shelves.

Welcom Jadegiant! I'm a fellow (although former Ohioan)!!! And like Shai and King said get they over to our glorious Medieval F'n Kurgan Krusade!!!

thanks for the posts ... I see a few familiar screen names over here

whassup with the crusade?

Mookey - are you on SF as well? your avatar looks familiar

student_toe5 said:
WELCOME JADEGIANT!!!!

:horse

:D Hope to see more Sideshow stuff in your shelves.

what's with the beating? Did I violate some baord rule already?:rotfl :rotfl :stick

galactiboy said:
Welcom Jadegiant! I'm a fellow (although former Ohioan)!!! And like Shai and King said get they over to our glorious Medieval F'n Kurgan Krusade!!!

what part of Ohio did you live in Galactiboy?

Noice fig collection!

I especially appreciate the Shogun Warrior - getting rid of those is the big regret of my collection

Mookeylama said:
yeah JG, i'm over at SF too, tho haven't posted much lately. glad to have ya around!

glad to be over here ... you will need to come up to cbus for one of our get togethers:grouphug

Hey JG, to give you a quick Ohio synopsis, I was born in Athens, then lived in Ashland. I went to Kent State University, and had a lot of family in Cleveland. So, mostly the upper middle of the State. How about you?

Thanks for the comment on my collection, I love that Shogun Warrior figure, I thought about getting a couple more... but they're just to damn big. I actually just got settled in a new place and am in the process of re-displaying my collection. I hope to have updated pics soon!

Mookeylama said:
welcome JG! i'm from Cincy myself. think u'll like it here. lotsa cool folks abound

Hey I live in Cincy, actually NKY but same difference. You ever go up to The Earth Collectible toy mall?

galactiboy said:
Hey JG, to give you a quick Ohio synopsis, I was born in Athens, then lived in Ashland. I went to Kent State University, and had a lot of family in Cleveland. So, mostly the upper middle of the State. How about you?

Thanks for the comment on my collection, I love that Shogun Warrior figure, I thought about getting a couple more... but they're just to damn big. I actually just got settled in a new place and am in the process of re-displaying my collection. I hope to have updated pics soon!

that's cool g, Columbus for me my whole life (almost every part of greater cbus). I was actually in Cleveland today for work.

I still would like to go back and reacquire the Shoguns and Godzilla

foolkiller said:
Hey I live in Cincy, actually NKY but same difference. You ever go up to The Earth Collectible toy mall?

Hi fk, never been to that place but it sounds interesting. Might have to make a road trip

Ahhh....the Earth Collectible Toy Mall....haven't been there in quite a few years.

I've lived in Ohio all of my life except for one year.

Welcome, JadeGiant! :)

Josette said:
Ahhh....the Earth Collectible Toy Mall....haven't been there in quite a few years.

I've lived in Ohio all of my life except for one year.

Welcome, JadeGiant! :)

had to Google it ... looks cool

Road trip

Back