Need Help Creating Hot Toys Joker Goon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bvillarreal60

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I pre-ordered the Hot Toys DX 2.0 Joker with the grumpy mask, I just wanted to ask how I should go about creating a joker thug, what body would be ideal, where to buy a suit for him etc. PLEASE LET ME KNOW

For a body, I would reccommend one of the no-name "custom" 1/6 scale bodies on ebay.

For suit parts, guns, etc., try one of the part stores like Toy Anxiety.

Basically, find some reference pics or stills from the movie, piece him together however you want, have fun, and be creative!

For a body, I would reccommend one of the no-name "custom" 1/6 scale bodies on ebay.

For suit parts, guns, etc., try one of the part stores like Toy Anxiety.

Basically, find some reference pics or stills from the movie, piece him together however you want, have fun, and be creative!
Do you happen to know what truetype was used for the bank robber joker?

TDK_4001.jpg

Hmmm....

HeadPlay "No Name" True Type (You'll have to get a random head, though)

Dark Blue Suit

Black Shirt

Glock 17 (the actual model used in the film, no less)

You'll have to make the bolo tie yourself (shouldn't be too hard - it's a string with a round buckle) and maybe custom paint those driving gloves. Then it's just a matter of throwing some shoes on him.

These are just random examples but it goes to show you how "simple" it'll be to put together a pretty decent Grumpy bash.

TDK_4001.jpg

Hmmm....

Dark Blue Suit

Black Shirt

You'll have to make the bolo tie yourself (shouldn't be too hard - it's a string with a round buckle) and maybe custom paint those driving gloves. Then it's just a matter of throwing some shoes on him.

These are just random examples but it goes to show you how "simple" it'll be to put together a pretty decent Grumpy bash.

Thanks man! helped alot I appreciate it

TDK_4001.jpg

Hmmm....

Dark Blue Suit

Black Shirt

How is the quality of the headplay body?

Haven't you got your answers? Just buy a narrow truetype and a suit from either ebay or the for sale section..........

Back