Possible guardians of the galaxy movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7166charlie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just thinking if the rumours are true that this is marvels 2014 secret film with thanos as the big bad leading into avengers 2 how cool would a 1/6 scale thanos be

Been saying this for a while. Even the little small action figures have a Guardians Set. Marvel seems to be pushing them pretty hard. I don't know why.

1/6 Rocket Raccoon is where it's at but not for $200 lol!

Maybe they'd actually do a two pack with Groot and Rocket and have Groot as a smaller sapling.

Just imagine the avengers on one shelf and the guardians on another, i think im in this hobby for the long run, i cant see an end and with marvel having so many movies in the future im sooo excited 😃

bit early for this thread i would of thought. Still no official word on the film. However if this film does occur and brings a likelyhood of a HT 1/6 Thanos then i'm all for it.

Excuse my phrasing, but I don't know how else to express my excitement: HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

GoTG is one of my favorite Marvel titles, I love the cosmic story lines and characters. I'd go Avengers on a GoTG line, I'd buy everything and anything they put out. Thanos, Adam Warlock, Nova, Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Drax, Gamora, Bug, Cosmo... you get it. Anyone in the movie I'll buy a toy of. Thanos would be the big draw though, I-have-to-have-Thanos.

Me too, thanos squaring off on a shelf with gotg and avengers would be too much

Wow. Thanks for this thread. Had no idea there was a possibility of a gotg movie! My favorite team from the past few years but didn't see them as popular. I can still go to any target toysrus Walmart and see the marvel universe 4 pack just sitting even tho it's the best figures they have! I have every nova figure done so far and would love a HT version! Maybe a head sculpt with an unknown Richard Ryder?

Wow. Thanks for this thread. Had no idea there was a possibility of a gotg movie! My favorite team from the past few years but didn't see them as popular. I can still go to any target toysrus Walmart and see the marvel universe 4 pack just sitting even tho it's the best figures they have! I have every nova figure done so far and would love a HT version! Maybe a head sculpt with an unknown Richard Ryder?

No problem i am to excited i had to make thread, even if its not 100 per cent garunteed to be the 2014 release but im hoping it is, who would people like cast if they do make this?

No problem i am to excited i had to make thread, even if its not 100 per cent garunteed to be the 2014 release but im hoping it is, who would people like cast if they do make this?

Easy for me. Adrian Brody as Peter quill.

Sean William Scott as a cocky Richard Ryder.
nm0005405

1/6 scale Rocket Raccoon here I come! hopefully they will use Phyla-Vell as Quasar in this

That is the first thing i thought too 1/6 RR :yess:

But really i would love a star lord and i have my fingers crossed that Nova will get put into the movie somehow and we get a fig of him too.

Haven't read a single Guardians comic and i'm excited for this movie.

The success of this will lead up to a Galactic Marvel movie universe (Starjammers please!) and a 1/6 HT Nova will be a beaut.

And a Thanos figure? I'm sure NO ONE will buy THAT..

Back