Neca 1/4 Scale Predator Warrior a.k.a RAM Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spawnknight

Freaked Out
Reaction score
428499_387823857946672_1682147914_n.jpg

Neca: You probably knew that we're making a 1/4 scale P2, but did you know we're also releasing a 1/4 Warrior, A.K.A Ram?

Here's a teaser of his torso, showing more details and spots. At 1/4, we're paying even more attention... this fig will be unique!

NIce!

Not sure if I'll buy any Losties at this scale. It might be going too far space-wise and financial-commitment-wise (coz lets face it if you buy one you probably want them all)

If they look like 1/4 P1 I'm down for all 1/4 losties! I just hope they pull it off properly! :pray:

yeah this one sucks, I really doubt they will make All the lost preds in 1/4 scale, and having this one by itself is going to look dumb,
they will probably make a couple more but if they don't sell then NECA pulls the plug, so that's why it sucks, I really doubt they will do all lost predators this scale,
will they all sell at this scale?

I JUST WANT my 1/4 BERSERKER God Damn it!

Why not make a 1/4 Scar, Wolf or P2 Elder...:cuckoo:

Because, his body sculpt is exactly like the P2 they're releasing.

All they needed to do was sculpt a new mask, change the paint app and BAM!...different figure.

It's cost effective for them. They did it with the Gort mask on the P1 body.

Because, his body sculpt is exactly like the P2 they're releasing.

All they needed to do was sculpt a new mask, change the paint app and BAM!...different figure.

It's cost effective for them. They did it with the Gort mask on the P1 body.

I know why they're making Ram but it doesn't stop me from wanting those Preds first.:wink1:

It would've been even easier for them to do guardian. Considering they already have the head from gort/p1 and the new body from p2, warrior seems alittle out of left field.

The Classic Opened mouth, Closed mouth, with bio masked and guardian predator previously release by neca but only difference about the 4 figures are the head sculpt. Hopefully, for the p2 and Ram is totally different.

Back