Does anyone ever get pms asking to sell them something.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mas5acre

Super Freak
Reaction score
If there's one thing I absolutely hate is when on here or youtube , someone sends you a message wanting to buy your stuff. Who said it was for sale? Somebody wanted to buy one of my chuckys. I would neverer part with them, I paid 2300 for the two of them total. I'd post it in the for sale thread or ebay if it was for sale. I saved my pennies a long time to afford them.... End rant.

If you get them all the time, I kinda want to see your collection. Must be pretty cool. Anyway, I just was venting as I like chatting with fellow collectors so I usually enjoy a pm but I think its wrong to ask someone to sell. Is it against the rules here to pm that? Should be if not and you should be able to report it.

12886986_ori.jpg

If I understand correct you sell your chucky ?
How much ?

No, only for stuff I've listed for sale. I just don't like when its from someone I've never seen on the forum before with zero feedback and about 2 posts.

What's truly annoying is when you actually DO have something for sale, and get NO pm's...PS

Back