Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VS1976

Super Freak
Reaction score
USE THESE AFFILIATE LINKS TO PURCHASE - SUPPORT THE BOARD!

Click the pic! Buy now!

Poison Ivy - Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive

38096001.jpg

59ab1a20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not surprised they're pulling out the "sexy" characters so soon. Pass for me, as the character isn't all that important in the grand scheme of things unless you are a huge Bat-Fan. I wonder what the mixed media component is?

WOW! Love how she looks so far

@Karamazov: It doesn't have to have a mixed media component to be called PF now. The 1/4 scale is enough.

Very shexy!! :naughty

But I agree with Kara. It's going to be a pass for me since I am not a huge DC fan beyond the core JLA.

How can Sideshow produce a high quality looking piece like this and also the half-@ssed attempt at a Scarlet Witch PF? It looks like the statues come from two entirely different companies.

It's not a PF. It's a comiquette.

Wanna bet. This is a 1/4 sculpt PF.

Very shexy!! :naughty

But I agree with Kara. It's going to be a pass for me since I am not a huge DC fan beyond the core JLA.

How can Sideshow produce a high quality looking piece like this and also the half-@ssed attempt at a Scarlet Witch PF? It looks like the statues come from two entirely different companies.
Yes the DC line is above Marvel right now. This is hard to pass up. I am loving this piece.

Last edited:
Really? When did this start? Are they phasing out "Maquettes" and "Comiquettes" in lieu of this?

I'm not sure. All I know is that Sideshow commented on it a couple of months or so ago. I guess there must be better informed freaks around here.

All I can say is I can wait for this. I think Tim Miller or Mark Newman sculpted this. Simply beautiful

That is certainly not a Miller hair sculpt. I'd say Adam Ross (the one who sculpted the Scarlet Witch comiquette, among others)

I'm not sure. All I know is that Sideshow commented on it a couple of months or so ago. I guess there must be better informed freaks around here.

That is certainly not a Miller hair sculpt. I'd say Adam Ross (the one who sculpted the Scarlet Witch comiquette, among others)

I'm looking at the body and I don't think this is Adam Ross sculpt. Mark Newman possibly but I'm hoping for Tim. Regardless, this will be bought!:yess:

I think SW looks like Mark Newman, and not sure who did Poison Ivy. She WILL be mine, though.

Sideshow + DC is probably the best thing ever happens for all the comic fans out there.. especially the DC comic fans since DC Direct fails to deliver the qualities that the fans would expect... This Poison Ivy sculpt is top-notch.... The base with the killing plants is a very nice touch

Back