Warehouse 13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have called my local comic shops and I can't seem to get my hands on issue #2 of Warehouse 13, the animated cover. I got the photo cover. If anyone can help out with their lcs, or what have you, that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Re: Need Help Locating Warehouse 13 #2

I keep a lookout for ya, BuffyGirl. :wave

Thank you. :1-1:

:gah: I have been going insane. I just can't find it. Not anywhere.

EDIT, I just went ahead and bought an entire set of 5 on ebay just to be sure I got it. So no one needs to look. Is anyone reading this 5 part?

Last edited:
Glad you got the copy you wanted, BG! :clap

I haven't read it yet but I'll look for it when I hit the LCS. :D

Thank you. I had to go and cancel what I ordered from my lcs and then just order the entire 5 animated issues from an ebayer. Price was only a couple of dollars more than if I had bought them in the store. So it's no big deal. And I went and picked up issue #1 and #2 of the photo covers from my old boss, and then will get the remaining 3 from my lcs. I love getting trades, so I will probably also pick that up in the future. But for now I just wanted all of the covers. I am starting to really, really like Warehouse 13.

I read issue #1 and #2 so far. I love it! It has the same humor as the tv show. Pete is just as enjoyable. The stories are fine as well. #2 would have been so cool as an episode.

Back