Potential cooling system for DETOLF!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WurstCollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Myself, along with most members on here are all concerned about exposing our figures to heat/direct light for obvious reasons. Unfortunately heat still is a factor for me. My room is located directly over the furnace room in my house, and therefore it's always pretty warm/hot depending on the season. Even with the AC the air circulation is terrible. I still live with the parental units, so that also plays another factor of where I can display my Hot Toys. And the basement is not really in any condition to display them at the moment. So I have decided that I will display them in my office, hopefully all will fit in (3) Detolfs. My office is large enough which is benefit, but it does get quite warm in the winter because we are in an older building with radiators.

So I think I found a solution. I didn't know such a thing existed until today when I searched Google. LED/FAN combo:

https://clamoutdoors.com/ice_fishing/http-clamcorp-com-ice-fishing-shelter-acc/lights-fan-power/fan-light-small-led.html

I don't know how effective it would be, but I think it might help and actually make my Batman figures look pretty awesome. The cape would be constantly flowing. :)

What does everyone think? Good? Bad? Silly? Feedback is most appreciated. I really don't post too many treads/replies but I take into consideration a lot of what people have to offer. So I thought I can try to contribute in any way.

That's a really cool idea. I might have to try it. Thanks for the link bro!

No problem dude.

Doesn't look to have any speed adjustments. :(

Yeah that is one thing I noticed, but I am going to try to pick one up at my local fishing/hunting store or online. And hopefully I can get a better idea as to what mods I can do. Hopefully one of them controlling the speed. I'll keep everyone posted when I get one.

Back